Another Envelope Another Decision

When you get sick just in time for it to snow in Florida..

Why.

This chapter kinda jumps around.. I think Its easy to follow but I know what I'm writing.. sorta.. If you're confused or know an easier way to help the chapter flow just let me know! ♡♡
-

You thought you'd dreamt again when you woke up to find him gone, afraid that your brain had played another evil game with your own emotions. You didn't know if you wanted it to of really happened or not, your own thoughts still clouded when you thought about him.

You didn't realize it, already comfortable wearing it, but you still wore his cloak, the feeling of it calmed you as you sat up. It wasn't a dream. You didn't know where he was, but you figured that he'd be wanting it back.

-

"I don't think that's how it works.."

You tried to reach around him, to turn it on for him, but he shooed your hand away.

"No no, I got it, I got it."

McCree stared at the machine, confused on how to get it to work. He just wanted a simple cup of coffee.

You laughed at the confusion on his face and stepped in for him. You pressed the usual combination of buttons and smirked when the machine started up. You stepped back again, silently reveling in your small victory.

He watched it start up, letting out a small laugh, and shrugged.

"That was my second guess, but it was mighty kind of you to help me out."

You gave him a sarcastic 'sure' and walked back with him to the tables. Things were pretty much back to normal for you, the other members didn't mention anything about Talon and you didn't think about it much either, as long as you didn't count the nights Reaper visited.

He always came around the same time, just small visits to talk for a while, or just to see how you were doing. He always left you with butterflies in your stomach, it was sweet and you loved it when you could see him. Like a secret boyfriend you mom didn't want you to see.

You were grateful that he wasn't sexual when he saw you, like he really wanted to show you his feelings. Most nights at least..

McCree pulled you out of thought as he nudged you. You looked up and followed his gaze, Mercy. She was walking her usual brisk pace through the cafetiera and she was heading straight towards you.

You stomach sunk when you remembered what you'd told her, that's probably why she was here. You watched her as you took another sip of your coffee, and smiled when she got up to you.

"Good morning Mercy, do you need me?"

She looked a little worried as she glanced at the two of you.

"Uh, both of you if you don't mind.. can you follow me?"

-

You glanced at his cloak, laying on your bed in front of you, and he popped up in your mind again. You didn't know if he'd be back or not. Seeing it only brought your mind back to last night. The way he made you feel.

You tried to clear your mind of it. You'd accepted your feelings towards him, even voicing them to Mercy, but you still didn't know how it could work out. He wasn't the most welcomed person..

You sighed as you sat on your bed, your thoughts consuming you again, and struggled to believe that the two of you could be together.

He'd asked you to come back with him, there you could be together. You thought about your friends. You couldn't just abandon them because you liked a guy.