Things escalated very quickly...

Jake's P.O.V.

It's 3:30 pm. and im still not home, its just the traffic. 

Once I got home, I hid the flowers in my room so Erika wouldn't see them. I went down stairs and watched some TV for 3 hours. 

It's 7 pm and i got to my room to get prepared for our date with Erika. I dressed up like this

I put some perfume on, and i went to my instagram to check my comments while Erika was still getting done

Erika's P.O.V.

I am going to go out with this outfit:

(But with a jacket on)

I went downstairs and I messaged Jake that I'm ready and he came downstairs, and when he looked at me he said that  i look stunning. That just gave me butterflies in my stomach, I felt really happy when he said that and I complimented him back. I suggested that we should go before the restaurant deletes our reservation, he agreed and we went into his tesla or "Blood Shark" and we talked for the rest of the drive.

Jake's P.O.V.

Once i saw erika with her outfit i just froze, she was astonishing and very sexy, what was seconds felt like years, the time went so slow since i just lost my mind. We went going to the restaurant and we talked for the drive there.

Once we arrived there I opened her car door like a gentleman would. We got to our table and we ordered what we wanted to eat. I got some smoked pork and Erika ordered some kind of special pasta. We talked about several different things but i had something in mind. I rented a room for us since i didn't want to disturb the boys who were at the Team 10 house. We finished our food and i politely asked if she wanted to get a room for us, she agreed and we went to the hotel. What she didn't know was that i got the most expensive room with included wine, and a very nice master bed, and we all know why :).

Erika's P.O.V.

Jake wanted to get a room and I agreed cause I didn't want to disturb the Team 10 members and so did Jake. When we got to the hotel, the room was at the very top, which was interesting. He opened the door and oh my god, it was the most expensive room in the hotel which was way too special. But being the wild people we are, we quickly got to business. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me passionately and I kissed him back, we made out for probably 2 minutes then he proceeded to take my top off revealing my white lace bra, I removed his shirt and we made out for 3 more minutes which felt amazing, it was like a gift from the universe. He took off my shoes and then my jeans. I did the same to him and all I was left with was a white lace bra and matching panties. He took of my bra and started kissing my boobs, which felt amazing i threw my head back in pleasure which wasn't a good idea since behind me was a wall. Jake noticed that and told me to jump, so i did it and he picked me up and plopped me onto the bed, and continued to kiss my boobs. He did that for a while and then he took off my panties and started kissing my pussy, which felt even better than before. I took off his boxers, revealing his huge boner and I just couldn't wait and just put it inside me. I moaned very loudly since his dick was so big, he started off slowly but I told him to go faster and he did as I said.

Jake's P.O.V.

Being inside Erika was so pleasuring,I started thrusting in as hard as I can and she was just moaning the hell out of her. She came and so did I at the same exact time. "That felt amazing" I told her. "It felt more than amazing for me atleast"she told me, I kissed her and we drank some of the wine and fell asleep together. Naked.