Should We Tell Them ?

Erika's P.O.V.

Its's 10 am at the moment, i just woke up. Jake is still sleeping, but I'm here just thinking about the wonderful time we had last night. It was amazing and I still can't believe that Jake likes me. I decided to stand up and and get ready cause i think we're not staying here for another day, even though I want to. Once I finish up dressing up with yesterday's clothes, I woke up Jake since we had to leave the room before 12 o'clock. He woke up and dressed, shortly we were out of the beutiful hotel room. We went to blood shark and went our way to the team 10 house. "Jake, are we going to tell Team 10 about our relationship ?" I asked Jake. "We should tell them, since they're our family." I agreed. So when we were at the Team 10 house we told everyone to come to the office. When they all came told them about us. They were all shipping us except Chance. I don't know why, but he looked jealous..... I ignored it and went to my room to change because I was still with my clothes from yesterday. I changed my clothes and took a quick nap.

Jake's P.O.V

So I saw Erika in her room sleeping and I thought this is the best opportunity to prank her.  I decided to pour a bucket with ice and water to wake her up. i prepared  the bucket and threw it over Erika. She woke up and just raged at me, but I couldn't help it and just laughed. I went to Chanthony's room and they were playing games on their computers as always, they don't have an actual life all they do is just play games. After a few minutes i went inside Erika's room again and she dressed up in really sexy clothes.

Erika's P.O.V.\

Ughh! I can't believe jake threw ice and water over me, that was so rude. After he did that I changed my clothes and dried my hair. I changed into really sexy clothes to tease Jake and return the favour. "Like what you see?" I asked him. "Hell yeah I do" he replied. "Well you shouldn't of pranked me because I'm not going to be yours today, You'll wait till tommorow" I winked at him and left the room.  I went to Tessa's room and we talked about random shit. We decided to watch Netflix.

Jake's P.O.V.

Erika teased me and just left the room, I shouldn't have pranked her. Anyways I went and vlogged with Kade, it was a pretty fun day, but it was really exhausting. Once it was 7pm I decided to go to bed. I chilled on my phone and Erika came inside the room, she locked the door for some reason.

Erika's P.O.V.

I felt kind of bad teasing Jake today, so I decided to give him what he wanted I went inside our room, closed the door and locked it, sat on his bed and started kissing him slowly and passionately. He kissed back. We made out for about 2 minutes and then he took off my shirt and so did I.  I grinded on him just to tease him and he groaned. He took of my yoga pants and started kissing my neck, and slowly going down and down. He reached my bra and unclipped it and then he started kissing my breasts, it was just so pleasurable, i don't know what was it cause I've never felt so pleasured by someone kissing my breasts. I took off short along with his boxers, and so he returned the favour and removed my panties. He put his dick inside me and started off slowly, but I moaned in his ear to go faster, and so he listened, he went so fast I couldn't handle it so I screamed because of pleasure. I just couldn't help it. I flipped him so I was on top and started riding him as fast as possible. After 15 minutes we both came at the same time and fell asleep. Naked...

Author's note:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm just busy with college. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see ya in the next update. Bye!