Rydel and R5 is HERE

Taylor's P.O.V.

I screamed. Rydel was here early with the others. Everyone came to see what's wrong. Dianna screamed and tackled Riker. I chuckled and hugged Rydel.

"Hey Delly" I said 

"Hey Tay" she said 

"Rydel?" I heard Harry ask 

"Harry" Rydel said jumping on him

I just laughed and hugged the others. Ross was another one of my best friends. After I hugged everyone, I walked over to Louis and pecked his lips. That made him look at me. I was staring into his eyes.

"Yo lovebirds" I heard Rocky say 

"Rocky Mark Lynch don't interrupt the moment again" I heard Rydel yell

I chuckled at Rydel and kissed Louis. He smile through the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his hands were on my waist.

Rydel's P.O.V.

Taylor looked so happy with Louis, I hope Harry and I will get together. I was staring at Harry while he talked to Niall.

"Delly?" I heard a voice snapping me out of my thoughts

I turned to see Taylor and the girls. I smiled at them.

"Come on, the girls and I share my room, you can stay in there too" Taylor said 

"Ok" I said nodding

Her room was awesome. I can't believe I'm only here till tomorrow. The girls left me to unpack and rest. 

I unpacked and sat on my bed that was set up for me. I heard the door open. I looked up to see Harry standing there. I smiled at him, making him smile back.

"What do you need Harry?" I ask 

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my date for tomorrow?" Harry asked biting his lip 

"Yes Harry" I said getting up to hug him 

"Thank you Rydel" Harry said kissing my cheek 

"No problem Harry" I sad looking down blushing

He chuckled and tilted my head up with his finger.

"Don't look down, love your cute when you blush" he said

That only made me blush more! He chuckled again, and kissed my cheeks. He leaned towards my ear.

"Later love" Harry whispered huskily in my ear

Well.. lets just say the girls came in giggling about something, and then smiled at me. They must have been outside of the door. The girls and I just stayed in Taylor's room for the rest of the day catching up. I missed Taylor to bits. She was gone for 3 years and now maybe forever. 

Taylor showed me the promise ring and necklace Louis got her. I'm happy she's happy. We went to bed around 8:30 for tomorrow. Tomorrow me and the R5 boys are performing too. Night!