Chapter 2

It has been almost six months since Percy left Olympus with his eyes in their true state. Since he not only swore on the 5 Rivers of the Underworld, his own soul, and the RIver of Dragon Souls. Also since he found out that the girl he liked since he was twelve made him feel broken and weak. But since then he has discovered that he has more power than Nyx, Erebus or any of the Primordials that are alive. He has also been close to getting caught by the hunt about 5 times the last four months. He still has no idea though, what he truely is.

"What am I going to do?" he asked himself, "I have no where to go. Zeus has now put a 5 million drachma on my head and I bet that every demigod, immortal, and nature spirit will be after me."

"You are right Perseus," a nature spirit said, "you are coming with me."

Percy's eyes went full on dragon and the nature spirit shrank away.

"No I'm not tree girl," Percy said his voice full of primal power, "I have been hunted for the last 4 months and I don't give a shit about the council except Artemis herself. She is the only one I'll allow to take me to Olympus just so I can kill Zeus myself. So get out of here before I kill you."

What Percy didn't know was that hurricanes were forming along the east and west coasts, bat like wings the color of crimson came out of his back, fire surrounded his hands and there was a super cell thunderstorm forming all across the United States.

"W-What are you?" the spirit asked him.

"My name is Draco," Percy told her having no idea where the name came from, "Primordial son of Bowen and Kara. The two strongest beings in the universe. Now I repeat get out of here before I kill you!"

The nature spirit turned and ran as Percy glowed a crimson color and his body fell apart, leaving a man who was 6' 7", dark red hair, an 8 pack, a sword and golden red eyes. His skin now had patches of scales, his hair went down to his shoulders, his eyes now had permanent slits in them and he radiated more power than the entire Olympian council and most of the Primordial council combined.

 His skin now had patches of scales, his hair went down to his shoulders, his eyes now had permanent slits in them and he radiated more power than the entire Olympian council and most of the Primordial council combined

(Riptide's new form)

"What has happened to me?" Percy asked himself as he looked around and saw human skin.

"Good to know that my brother from another mother is still alive," Nico said stepping through the shadows, "Hey Perce."

"Neeks," Percy replied smiling, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you to your parents," Nico said, "also there are  few new things that you need to know about."

Percy raised an eyebrow.

"My last name isn't Di Angelo," Nico told him, "I m really Nico Angelo Delle Tenebre son of Erebus and Nyx, Angle of Darkness and also my parents made me a primordial about 4 months ago. I am Primordial of Betrayal, Nightmares, Darkness, and Death. Do you know who you truely are?"