• i •

"Please welcome Jeon Jungkook with open arms everybody. Please sit at the back, the spare seat next to Seokjin. Seokjin! Wave your hands please."

All eyes were on Jeon Jungkook as he made his way through the desks and towards the back, to the waving Seokjin.

Taehyung lifted his eyebrows at Yoongi, who shrugged.

"Okay, that's enough murmuring everyone," the teacher boomed, pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. "Back to class!"

Taehyung looked over his shoulder, and watched Jeon Jungkook throw his bag to the floor, and then sitting down on his seat. He looked up to Seokjin, smiled, and then his eyes moved to the front. At Taehyung.

Taehyung moved his head back to the front, a bit too quickly, making himself seem quite suspicious.

"New boy," Yoongi mouthed at Taehyung, giggling silently. "Cute?"

Taehyung looked back over his shoulder. His eyes locked with Jeon Jungkook's. They were a light blue, which he wasn't expecting. He was taken aback that Jeon Jungkook was staring at him before Taehyung even looked over, but now he couldn't look away.

After about ten seconds, he turned back slowly towards Yoongi and shook his head.

"Hot?" He mouthed after a while. Taehyung paused, and gave him a half shrug.

"You hesitated," Yoongi told him minutes after, once the teacher stopped talking and assigned the classwork to the class.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"You hesitated. You think he's hot?"

Taehyung paused again.

"You hesitated again."

"Jesus, Yoongi." Taehyung sighed, shaking his head, and looked down at his book. After a while, he looked back at Jeon Jungkook.

Fucking hell, he's still staring at me.

Taehyung looked back quickly, swallowing.

"He's making me feel uncomfortable," Taehyung told Yoongi, his eyes searching him. Yoongi looked back at Jeon Jungkook for a second, before hissing under his breath and turning back to Taehyung.

"Yeah, he's still staring at you."

"Really?"

"Wait, he's not anymore."

"Yoongi don't fucking joke with me."

"No!"

Taehyung exhaled angrily, and his grip on his pen tightened.