• ii •

"That new teacher is really weird," Hoseok said as him and Taehyung walked home together. They were neighbours, so they always walked with each other.

"Right?" Taehyung stared at the pavement in front of them, eyes low.

After a couple seconds of silence, Taehyung looked up at Hoseok and laughed.

"You know, that weird new kid, Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung smiled whilst he spoke, and Hoseok listened, nodding. "He keeps looking at me really weirdly, and at lunch, I went to go talk to him and he knew my name without me saying it, and lied that Seokjin told him. Who says that?"

Hoseok chuckled, and the two stopped outside their houses. "He probably found out in class. From the register or something like that."

"No," Taehyung said with a smile, pointing his finger at Hoseok. "He came after registration. And he was lead around and sat by Seokjin in all of his lessons, as Seokjin says. I don't have any other classes with him."

"Alright, alright," Hoseok laughed. "Maybe...He's probably just one of those creeps who possibly just found your name on facebook or something, and faked it was Seokjin who told him, to not seem suspicious."

"But there was no need," Taehyung shrugged. "He could've just said he was a creep who stalked me on facebook-"

"Woah, don't go jumping to conclusions," Hoseok laughed, and shook his head. "I only said maybe, don't go confronting the poor kid about it. It's probably a crush, or a phase, or something. Or he's just another kid, you know? Maybe it's not just you."

"But I just wonder why he'd lie," Taehyung whispered, and Hoseok frowned, before looking over Taehyung's shoulder, and stiffening.

"Hold on a second," Hoseok hissed, and Taehyung begun to turn his head, but Hoseok stopped him. He leaned in closer to Taehyung, to shield his face, and peeked over the side of him.

"Jesus christ," Hoseok muttered. "I think that's Jungkook. He's staring at us."

"Really?."

"Listen, Taehyung? This boy, he seems alright, no need to get yourself worked up over him. But, just, go inside and message me, and we'll see what happens."

Taehyun nodded, before the two fell apart and rushed inside to their houses.

Taehyung looked over to Hoseok once more, before disappearing into his house and slamming the front door close behind him. Instantly he got a ping from his phone. He whipped it out from his pocket, and read the message.

Go up to your room and look outside the window

I'll do the same

Don't lift the net curtain tho

Taehyung followed his instructions and raced up the carpet-covered stairs, muffling any noise, and ran into his room. He looked out his window, but saw nothing.