The New Beginning

WARNING WARNING IF YOU READ THIS BEFORE AUGUST 18,2018 YOU SHOULD PROBABLY REREAD.

ELIZABETH POV (MAIN CHARACTER)

I wandered aimlessly through the streets. My cheeks were still damp after sobbing for a whole 10 minutes. Stupid, stupid, stupid... I sighed once again. Crying just because I was rejected by my beloved crush that I had for the past 6 years. My eyes were still a bit blurry. Why in the world did I run away from school...? I was lost in my own thoughts, too late to notice him. The world's greatest legend, a mass killer. Truck~sama... I myself wasn't an Otaku, but I did have friends who were, and they also read reincarnation books. The cause for rebirth was usually... Truck~sama... I sighed heavily while the truck was still speeding towards me. And BOOMMMMM

Death... Sweet old death...

I cursed in my head at the critical pain I was currently experiencing... I just wanted life to be over... just let it end... it hurts...

When I opened my eyes again, I was in a white room. In front of me was a woman that was made up of light. Her body was a bit blurry, but well she WAS light. I heard an audible sigh from her, "Dear me, truck~sama has been very ... occupied... poor child, yet another victim. Well then. Nice to meet you young one. I'm the Goddess of Reincarnation. You are going to be reincarnated, and I am going to have a nice long chat with that truck... Anyways, you are going to have a bunch of cheats, blah blah blah... Yeah SEE YA!" She said. I was quiet during this, until she said the cheat part and I was about to call out to her. But of course, goddesses these days... I suddenly blacked out... 

When I woke up again, I was being pushed out of the darkness, and when I opened my eyes once again. I was wailing. But I did feel something on my head. My vision was a bit blurry but I was able to see after a bit. She did say something about cheats... Anyhow, I was looking at a beautiful person. She had grayish hair, but instead of making her look old, she looked mature, and it added to her looks. She also had red eyes. But in her eyes, I saw disgust, unhappiness, and... Sadness? In them. I was currently in one of her arms, in the other, I saw a tiny girl with a bit of gray hair. I mean, we are babies... But I knew that something was different by the way she looked at the girl. She had loving eyes with her, but with me, it was the complete opposite. There was another man there too. He had purple hair and blue eyes with a cold aura. But he also had love towards the little girl. I was able to read people easily. It was a talent that I had in my other life. I didn't have too much use for it, but if this is the type of reincarnation that takes place where there are scheming nobles and you have to make sure you know someone's true intentions... The ability might prove useful. She handed me to him first, and said this with a remorseful voice, "Dear husband, get this... thing, away from me." My father took me into his hands, and I also saw deep dislike, almost hatred, evident within them. He opened the nearby door, and handed me to a maid near the room. "Take her to the abandoned building to the east of the greenhouse. Leave her there." The maid quickly nodded and grabbed me from him. While this was happening, my heart was breaking. I had a loving family in my old life. I was a newborn. These parents disgusted me. Judging a child just because she didn't look like them. I would never, ever, let these people treat me like trash. They will pay, and they will see how wrong they were.

"New Mother" of Elizabeth POV

I have always wanted children. And when my husband, Arches, and I learned that I was pregnant, we were both excited and joyful. There were no complications while I was giving birth. But when I took sight of my eldest, I was scared. She looked nothing like us. Nothing at all. With her black hair with natural purple, pink, and blue highlights, along with pink eyes, she was... Something... That shouldn't have been born like that. I was scared that because she looked like that, Arches would jump to conclusions that I had cheated. She was still my child though. And even though I hadn't cheated, I knew I had to so something to save our relationship. Even if I had to get rid of her. So that's what I did. I told him that her name would be Elizabeth, and then told him to get her away from us. He was more than happy to comply. I couldn't stand getting too attached to her. I loved him too much. Even if it hurt me. My younger child, who I had decided to name Lara, was perfect. She had features that belonged to us. And she looked like a perfect copy of us combined. We were happy at the end.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, I know. But I will try to make longer episodes. Anyways, umm.. Thanks for reading >_< BUH BYE 

Song has nothing to do with bookie xD