Chapter 1

"Hi"

"Hi"

"I'm Poe"

"Rey"

"I know"

Rey's smile lit up the whole ship. She's only smiled like that 3 times before. Someone knowing who she was meant the galaxy to her. Ben told her that she was a nobody well Poe Dameron proved him wrong. Poe Dameron. She was really sad that she didn't get to meet him before she left to find luke. She saw him around the base but she was always to scared to talk to him because he was so popular among the base. Even BB8 wanted her to go talk to him but she never got to. When she finally got to meet him she was in awe. He was really nervous around her, which she wasn't expecting him to be. 

Rey. She was a ray of sunshine. Poe never got to meet her because he was always nervous around her. She beat Kylo Ren  if he said the wrong thing, she could literally kill him. He knew when he saw her on the Falcon talking to his droid he had to meet her. BB8 and Finn haven't stopped talking about her for as long as he can remember. And they weren't wrong, Rey was amazing. 

Rey was talking with Leia when Poe walked up again. Rey felt him in the force as he walked up. 

"Hi General, hi Rey."

"Hi Poe" Rey said blushing.

"I'll leave you you two alone." Leia said walking away.

Things quickly got awkward as soon as she left.

"So i've heard you can fly anything."

"Yeah but maybe not everything."

"Ah so the legend is backing down from his podium."

"No! I just haven't tried flying everything yet."

"Maybe I can be on that podium."

"Maybe you can"

"Hey you two lovebirds can i talk to you?" Finn asked

"What?"

"Yeah what?"

"Nevermind."

"Okay what did you want to talk to us about?" Rey asked.

"I'm worried about Rose." Finn said.

"Why?"

"She hasnt woken up yet."

"Finn you were out for longer than her, she will be fine, i promise you that." Poe said.

"Okay thanks."

"Thanks Poe, I don't even know Rose." Rey says.

"No problem. I can tell Finn really likes her."

"Yeah."

Notes:

Hey guys!

This isn't the end of this story. I deleted my other one because i didn't really like it,

Feel free to comment suggestions or requests. <3