2p! |S M U T |

*inhales* ...........it has bondage, swearing, (smut of course), and slight bratty uke if that's what you came here for~
Also there was supposed to be a maid au but... idk I started thinking of 2p!s and someone requested smut SOOOO HERE YA GO?? Maid AU next Dw~

Request from: AlfredKirklandz hehe you're welcome boo?? XD

~

Oliver Kirkland took a deep breath, and tried to silence the pain that just spread in his index finger. He let go of the needle and shirt that he was previously sewing, and then checked his finger to see if there was any blood.
There was just a small hole, which was soon spilling crimson red blood.

Oliver sighed and ran to the kitchen sink to clean up the wound.

As Oliver was doing this, Allen Jones came into the room to see if there was anything to free his boredom. Allen glanced up and down Oliver's feminine body hunched over the sink.

With a smirk on his face, Allen made his way behind Oliver, just to wrap his arms around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him close to his crotch area.

Oliver noticed this and let out a small yet high pitched squeak.

"A-Allen! What are you doing?" Oliver asked, still holding his finger under the running water.

"Hugging you, dollface," Allen said, as he kissed the side of Oliver's head. "Did you hurt yourself again?"

"Oh! This?" Oliver asked, showing Allen his small injury. "It's nothing too painful but..."

"Here," Allen said, pulling Oliver away from the sink, turning off the water, and inspected the finger.

Allen gave it a simple kiss before sticking the whole thing in his mouth, making Oliver tense up a bit. Allen swirled his tongue around the tip, and took it out, smiling at the pink haired boy.
Allen wrapped his arms around Oliver, before pulling him into a make out session.

The two had to release each other for air. Oliver stared into Allen's red orbs filled with lust, while Al stared into blue ones.

"Want more~?"

The next thing that Oliver knew was that his wrists were tied tightly together with some black satin tie, as well as his ankles. He was resting on his knees and forearms, and could barely move. Not to mention that there was a gag covering his mouth. All that he could see was the white sheets of his and Allen's bed, all his clothes were missing.

Oliver tried to turn his head around, but a hand forced him to face the other way. A cold finger circled around the (somehow) still tight hole, making him shiver and arch his back. He whimpered at the feeling of his dick starting to rise and become hard.

"Excited to have another round~?" the deep voice of Allen asked.

Oliver couldn't say anything, so he just nodded his head.

Allen took this moment to stick a thick finger inside of Oliver, making him whimper louder. Soon a second and third were added, curling and stretching Oliver out. Allen started thrusting his fingers, in and out, constantly until he found that one spot. Oliver threw his head back and almost cried out, but the noise was muffled thanks to the gag.

"You want me to take it off?" Allen said, mentioning the gag.

Oliver nodded, so Allen took his fingers out, and unclipped the gag, finding lots of drool on it. Oliver panted in relief, but soon arched his back as he noticed Allen rubbing lube around his entrance.

"A-Al..." Oliver whimpered.

Allen was coating his dick in lube and replied with, "What?"

"Mmm n-nothing! J-just hurry up will you?"

"Oh ho! Demanding today aren't we?" Allen laughed a bit.

"Al, I swear! If you don't fuck me right now, I'll... I'll cut this bondage off somehow, and spank you!" Oliver attempting to threaten.

"You know, that doesn't sound all that bad, hot stuff. I could always just-"

"ALLEN! NOW!" Oliver yelled.

"Geez- fine fine! I'm going-" Allen said, lining his dick up to Oliver's asshole.

Slowly, Al pushed himself in, feeling Oliver's tight, hot walls around his shaft was making him want to snap and pond him right away. However, Al started out slow until he got all his length in.

"Read-"

"J-just shut up and fuck me now!" Oliver interrupted Al, turning on Al even more than before.

Al took hold of Oliver's waists, and rocked back and forth, moving in and out, remembering Oliver's g-spot. Al hit the spot over and over, but didn't hear any moans coming out of Oliver, just heavy, small pants

He's holding back?

Al rubbed one of his hands up and down Oliver's back, before griping his untouched dick, and started pumping it, while starting to pick up his speed.

Still not a single noise coming out of Oliver.

"For fuck's sake Oliver!" Allen growled.

"What?" Oliver asked, innocently.

Al pulled himself out of Ollie, and flipped him onto his back, towering over his pink uke. Al could see Ollie gulp, and stared into Al's red eyes.

"I... want you to fucking moan. No matter how hard I'll have to fuck you. I want you to scream for me to stop, but I won't stop, I'll only go faster. Just moan, you filthy bitch!" Allen demanded, pulling Oliver's legs apart, wrapped them around his shoulders, and thrusting deeply inside him.

Oliver arched his back, tried biting lip to not make a noise. Al could see Oliver really trying, and looked like he was starting to sweat.

"Oliver!" Allen low growled.

"Y-yes daddy," Oliver whispered.

Al pulled back a bit, before slamming into Oliver's prostate with pure force, causing Oliver's toes and fingers to curl and scream loudly. Most likely to be heard by everyone in their neighborhood. However, the two could care less, as they got tangled in their sheets, making each other chant their names as they could both feel their climax coming.

Oliver wrapped his tied wrists around Al's neck, with his legs still tied, but hung over Al's shoulder's. Al's hands were groping Oliver's ass and dick, letting Oliver feel all the pleasure he could muster.

"A-Al! I'm- a-ahhh cumming! I'm cumming!" Oliver yelled over again and again.

"I know, fuck. I am too!" Allen replied.

Allen started to put the last bit of his energy into thrusting inside Oliver faster, making Oliver's back arch further, and one last moan before Oliver spilled his cum all over his and Al's stomachs and chest.

Within two more thrusts, Al came too. Filling Oliver up.

Al slid his dick out, and watched as some of his cum trickled out of Oliver's asshole. Al, while trying to catch his breath, untied Oliver's wrists and ankles, and curled up next to his lover, and used one of his fingers to lick up Oliver's cum.

Oliver looked at Allen, before he felt the larger male spooning him. Al's hand found one of Oliver's as he well, held his hand.

Allen squeezed his hand, kissed Oliver's open lips before whispering, "I love you, Oliver."

"I love you too, Allen," Oliver could feel his heart beat in his throat, before closing his eyes. Falling into a peaceful sleep they both deserved.

~

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMM SHIZ.... well that was smth wasn't it?? XDD

Hoped ya enjoyed~