We Can Make It Till The End - Part 4

The next morning you could feel the sunshine making its way through the window and across the room. You were tangled in the sheets, glad to have an off day to sleep in. You gently move from your side to your back. You wake up when you feel someone kissing down your neck and hands roaming over your naked body.

When you open your eyes, you see Harry smirking at you.

"Morning." He says against your skin.

"What are you doing?" You giggle, grogginess evident in your voice.

"Giving my girl a proper wake-up." He smirks. "Unless you prefer me to stop?" He says looking up at you.

"Never said that." You mumble.

He smirks going back to working his way over your chest. You gasp a bit as you feel his hand making its way down your stomach. His lips find their way to yours and your hands find their way to his hair. You deepen the kiss, causing him to let out a moan of his own. You smirk bringing your hands down to his shoulders and pushing him over so that you were on top.

He looks at you curiously and you just give him a smirk.

**

It was now midday, you and Harry had yet to leave his bedroom. At least no longer than to head to the kitchen and get some food and drinks. You were laying in his arms, taking a small break. You two were sharing some strawberries.

"See, I told you I wouldn't need a change of clothes." you joke.

He laughs. "If I would have known you meant that you would be naked this whole time, I never would have bothered the suggestion."

You giggle grabbing another strawberry from the plate. "Did you ever think that would be back here again?" You whisper.

"In my bed? Or together again?" He asks.

"I guess both?" You laugh.

"I don't think I ever knew for certain that we would be here, but I always hoped." He says.

"Me too." You whisper. "Our last night here, I didn't want to leave. I didn't want what we had to be over. And it wasn't just about the sex, I was going to miss you. Talking to you. Being with you. I was scared that would be the last time for us in more ways than one."

"But here we are. Together." He smiles moving hair from your face. "And I don't see us losing that anytime soon, if ever."

"Do you really believe that?" You whisper.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"It's just, I know a lot of couples that are in the industry don't always make it, you know? The distance, the rumors, the attention it becomes too much for them. What if that happens to us?" You whisper sadly.

"It's not going to." He says. "You and I are different. We're not going to be like all those other couples. We're not going to let distance or any shit like that affect our relationship."

"Do you promise?" You whisper.

He smiles sitting up and taking your face in his hands. "I promise you." He smiles.

**

Later that night, you two were semi-dressed as you make your way to the living room. Harry ordered some Chinese food and you were picking a movie to watch. Harry brought over some glasses of wine to place on the coffee table when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." You say.

"Not like that, you won't." He smirks.

You look down, completely forgetting that you were just in one of his t-shirts and some extra underwear of yours.