IT'S HER!

Will kai finally meet Hyoyeon ? read this chapter to find out :D
Kai's POV

I just received a call from Yixing, he said that he wants me to go to our secret place. I found it weird that he called after all these months, but I still agreed because I miss him and hope that I'll get to hear good news about Hyoyeon, I really do miss her so much, the last thing I heard about her was that she left to go and study abroad, at that time I broke down hearing the news , I rushed to the airport to go and see her but I guess I was too late and I understand why she never told me anything about that I guess she was still upset, but for the past 6 months there has not been a day that I haven't thought of her and regretted what happened that night and I've blamed myself for letting her go and not explaining everything to her.

I'm on my way to our secret place, I don't know why but I felt quite nervous, I tired to calm myself by humming to one of my favorite songs "fall" actually it's Hyoyeon's favorite, I had no idea why she liked this song anywho I'm now infront of our secret place , ( A/N for those of you who don't know what the secret place is ,well I'll tell ya it's a small old house near their school, that no one goes to) thanks for the interruption author nim (A/N hehe solly )
the gate was already open , before I stepped in my phone rang.
*phone conversation*
Jongin " Hello who's this ?"
Caller " what you still haven't saved my phone number, well no surprise"
Jongin " No! I haven't, who am I talking to?"
Caller " Its me"
Jongin " who? you?!"
Caller " Yixing"
Jongin " oh was it to hard to say that from the start?"
Yixing " walk to the garden someone's waiting for you there"
Jongin " WHO?"
Yixing " You better treat her right and she might not remember you, YOU BETTER NOT HURT HER OR BREAK HER HEART AGAIN, THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!"
Jongin " what? ..wh..." *peeb peeb peeb
end of conversation
what he hang up? what's wrong with him, one minute he asks me to meet him and the other he speaks to me coldly and hangs the phone in my face? and who is waiting for me ,ugh I'll just have to go and find out myself.

I'm walking to the garden, its at the back of the house, I froze in place,my heart beats became super fast and my knees became weaker when I saw who was sitting on the bench, I..T...'S ..... HER! WHY IS SHE HERE ? when did she come back ? why is her hair so short.... wait its a ..a wig ? WHY WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ?? I broke down in tears after seeing her this weak and ill? I looked closely at what she was holding in her hand and it's a picture of me? and wait that's her ? its from our first ... my thoughts were cut off when she stood up and was about to turn my way, I wiped away my tears and put on a smile and walked toward her, I was about to hug her, BUT she stopped me and asked " Are you this guy?" she showed me the picture she was looking at earlier.
I was shocked by her question, she doesn't REMEMBER me ?, I was about to ask her if she remembers me or not but I flashed back to what Yixing said to me earlier about someone not remembering me. I tried to seem as normal as possible and answered her "Yes baby" I started laughing at how cute her reaction was when I called her baby, she got even more embarrassed and started to blush when I started laughing, I held her hand and said " I'm sorry for everything I REALLY AM" she looked at me with teary eyes and replied " No, I'M SORRY, I'm so sorry for not remembering you" I wiped way her tears and hugged her, I miss her embrace I miss seeing her smile, I'm sorry and I will never hurt you again and I guess it's better that you don't remember anything, I would not want to bring back the sad memories , I thought to myself.

Hyoyeon's POV

His hug is so warm and comfortable, even if I don't remember him but when he hugged me and called me 'baby' I felt butterflies. he broke the hug and dragged me to sit on the bench and said "I'll show you our memories" he took out his phone, before he opened his phone I noticed that his icon photo is the same picture that I showed him earlier, I don't know why but my heart is beating so fast and I cant look at him for more than a second if I do I think my heart might explode , looking at his angelic smile I thought well no wonder why I fell for him, he pocked my arm and said " stop day dreaming I know I'm hot hehe " I know he was trying to tease me and I guess that's how we acted before so I decided to tease him back " I will if you stop smiling like this and making my heart pound so fast, Oppa !" he kept laughing at every single word I said until I called him 'Oppa' his smile faded and he looked at me with a serious face and asked "why did you call me oppa?" I was confused why is he asking me this question and why did he become serious all of a sudden? I answered him "why ? aren't you my oppa ? you're older than me right?" he smiled again and playfully hit my arm and said "No silly you are" for some reason I didn't like the answer so I decided to still call him oppa even if I'm older than him so I said " Oh, whatever, show me our memories OPPA".

He showed me a lot of photos of me and him, when we were 6 years old and a picture of our first day in high school, I had no idea that I was a cheerleader, and that Jongin and Yixing were friends, I mean best friends why didn't Yixing ever mention Jongin to me? he said that he's a trainee in sm with Yixing, but again Yixing never mentioned any of these things to me why ? did I ask him not to?.

I asked Kai to dance for me when I found out that he wants to become a famous dancer. (A/N --------> check gif, warning you might die) he danced for me and I guess that was another reason why I fell for him haha , I started to cheer him and he asked me sing a song but I don't remember any song lyrics so I grabbed his phone and played the first song on his music list ( as along as you love me ) he danced and I cheered him until the song ended, I then felt really tired and dizzy, Jongin came and sat next to me, tapped his shoulder and said "put your head here and rest baby" I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder, "thank you for showing up, I had a really nice time, and I'm sorry" I said to him with my eyes closed "don't worry baby I will always be here for you, take a rest" hearing him say this breaks my heart into million tiny pieces, his voices sounded like he was trying hard not to cry.

so heres an update I'm so sorry its boring but I just cant come up with new ideas for this fanfic i don't know why T_T I might not update soon because i have so much work to do and i have to revise for my math exam TT_TT.

omg guys have you watched the fancams for exos first solo concert omg I died like 623992301270 times , SHIRTLESS sehun KILL ME !!! AND LUHANS ABS !!!! OMG I CANT TAKE THIS NO MORE !!!