A Little Thanks To You

The morning sun shined brightly through the windows of Supernatural's room. He was still sleeping soundly until a loud knocking on the door woke him up. Supernatural quickly sat up a bit annoyed. He stood up and started to walk to his door and opened it quickly.

"WHAT?!" Supernatural glared but then calmed down. "Oh..."

"Uh hey..." Hetalia cleared his throat. "Sorry I'd thought you'd be awake by now. It's pretty late. At least for you. You're usually awake by now."

"Wait what time is it?" Supernatural asked.

"It's noon." Hetalia answered. "You probably just slept in because you were up pretty late."

"Yeah true." Supernatural chuckled a bit. "Anyways, what do you need?"

"Uh...I was wondering if you could come with me to the pharmacy to get a refill on some medication." Hetalia smiled.

"For who?" Supernatural asked.

"For me silly." Hetalia chuckled nervously. "They're sort of important for me. I've ran out a few days ago..."

"Why do you need them?" Supernatural tilted his head.

"I-I'd rather not say." Hetalia forced a laugh. "It's a private thing. I just don't want to go alone."

"Oh alright." Supernatural nodded. "But why not take Homestuck?"

"He'll keep nagging me about what it is and it's a private thing..." Hetalia sighed. "He's...stubborn you could say...And I just want to go with you cause I trust you."

"Ah." Supernatural tried not to show a reaction. "Alright I'll be down there in a bit. Just let me get ready."

"And one more thing..." Hetalia got close to Supernatural and whispered. "Can you not tell the others, if they ask of course, where you're actually going?"

"Oh um...alright." Supernatural raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going to ask since...you probably don't want to tell me. And I respect that."

"Thank you!" Hetalia smiled brightly and quickly hugged him. " See! I knew I could trust you! I'll wait outside!"

Supernatural smiled brightly as Hetalia closed his door. He changed his clothes to the ones he always wears. It only took a few minutes so Supernatural walked out of his door and started to head out. Once he was downstairs the others saw him.

"Hey Nat." Doctor Who smiled. "Where are you going?"

"Just going to walk around for a while." Supernatural smiled. "You know stretch my legs."

"Oh wow." Homestuck chuckled. "You're finally going outside."

"Don't forget to hide your wings Nat." Sherlock said.

"Oh right." Supernatural wings were then gone. "Thanks."

Supernatural stepped out of the house and saw Hetalia sitting on the side walk. He seemed to be talking on the phone. Supernatural quietly closed the door and listened a bit.

"Yeah it's fine." Hetalia paused and then sighed. "I-I don't know if it happened or not... Yeah just please when I call you answer! What if something happens? Did you call the-Ok thank you. Bye."

"Hey." Supernatural walked up to Hetalia as if he didn't hear anything. "So are we walking?"

"Yeah. It's not that far." Hetalia smiled. "Let's go."

As the two they were talking Hetalia dropped his pescription bottle. Supernatural was about to grab it until Hetalia stopped him.

"WAIT!" Hetalia then cleared his throat. "I got it."