I'm Not A Little Anymore. [4]

~Casey_thekitten is now active~

"I'm not yours, nor am I little."

"Kitty, you're hurting my feelings ;~;"

"Stop using those faces! And stop calling me kitty!!"

"Fine, Casey~"

"GRRRR, WHY MUST YOU MAKE EVERYTHING SEDUCTIVE!"

"It's only seductive if you think of it that way~"

"Grrr... I hate that you're right."

"Hehe, so I'm your daddy, right my little kitten~?"

"No. And stop calling me that. You'll have to get your own little, because I'm not one anymore..."

"Is it.. because of your last.. daddy..?"

"Yeah..."

"You don't have to not be a little just because of that, if it makes you feel good, you just need to push through what happened, it's over now, don't give up something you love because of something or someone."

"But... what if.. my next daddy.. does the same thing as he did...?"

"Baby, tell me what he did."

"N-no... it's n-nothing, nothing important, nevermind.."

"Kitty. Tell me. Now. Please... I can't help if I don't know.."

"W-why do you want to help..?"

"Because I care about you..."

"Really...?"

"Yes really! Please..."

"Fine.. I'll tell you... please.. don't judge me for any of this... and I understand if you want to leave me after..."

"I'd never."

"O-okay... my daddy and I started dating almost a year ago.. he was my caregiver for a while before that, then.. a few months after we started dating... he changed, and he started.. to hurt me physically, not in a meant to be pleasureful way either... he would slap me, kick me in the sides and stomach, punch me in the face, throw beer bottles at me.... he'd also hurt me emotionally... he said that no one else would want me but him.. no one else could ever love me or want to stay with me... so I stayed with him.. he kept me in the house all day.. everyday... even when he left the house.."

"Baby.. I'm so sorry... That's awful.. and that's not what a daddy is supposed to be like... That makes me so mad and sad that you had to go through that... and think that way.. I'd never let anyone do that to you again. I would never even think about doing that to you."

"Really...? Are you sure you don't want to leave me now...? Or do you just pity me..? Or are you lying to me...?"

"No! I don't want to leave you at all. I'd kill everyone, but you, and go to jail for the rest of my life and rot in there, before I'd ever do that to you."

"W-wow... Daddy.. you don't know how much that means to me..."

"You called me daddy! And of course baby, I'm only saying what's true."

~Read at 8:56pm~