Getting Ready. [21]

Darius POV

"Kitten, don't worry, that will never ever happen. I could never be mad at you, and you will never ever be a bother to me." I pause briefly before continuing, my voice trailing off with, "You're my everything.."

He really is my everything. I would do anything for this boy, absolutely anything. I know we haven't even known each other that long, not even a month actually, but he's just so.. He's so freaking cute and adorable.. I just.. I want to protect him, love him, care for him.. I want to be his everything too... I want him to need me to be there.. I want him to need me to do simple things for him.

I hear a sniffle from the other side of the phone, which instantly tells me that he's crying or at least tearing up. "D-daddy.. T-Thank you.. F-For everything.." I hear a small voice mumble out. He's so precious..

"You don't need to thank me baby, daddy is here to reassure you and make you feel happy." I tell him with a calm, soft voice. "Daddy is here to take care of you, every single need you have."

I maneuver my elbow, which my head is propped up on, so that I can lift the rest of my body back onto my bed. Since Casey just told me what it was that he wouldn't tell me before, I didn't need to go anywhere. I do have to work today, meaning; I need to get to my computer and start focusing. Casey has work soon, I think.

I hear a stutter across the line, "D-daddy.. S-Still.. T-Thank you..." I smile softly to myself at his cute, soft, stuttering voice. I wish I could just spend the rest of eternity listening to that voice. It's not high pitched, but it's not deep like mine either. But, it is more high pitched than an average male voice is. I can also tell that's one of the things he's insecure of, since he's insecure about being feminine.

"You really don't need to thank me, baby boy." I tell him truthfully. Then I decide to ask what I had previously been thinking of a second ago, "Do you have work soon, kitten?" I think he might, if he doesn't, then I wonder if he'd come visit me..

"I do, but not as many hours as usual since it's a Monday, someone else works the shift for most of the day." he tells me with an upbeat tone. Yay! Maybe since he gets off early, he could come over to visit me while I'm working.

One pro for working from home is that you can have your baby visit you anytime. Which, comes in handy for me. I need to talk to him about other things too, so it's a good chance to do so.

"Good. Can you come over to my place -after you get off work- then?" I ask him hopefully. I stare at my phone, with hopeful and wide eyes, as I'm asking the question.

I hear a soft giggle from the other side, "Of course I can daddy! I'll take any chance I can to get to see you." I smile widely, I'll be able to see my kitten while I'm working! I love every chance I get to see him or talk to him..

"That makes me really happy kitten, I can't wait to see you then." Then I notice what time it is, "When do you have to get to work?"

It's 8:47 already, I usually get up early, I honestly have no idea why, just my body clock I guess. I don't know if that's what it's called. I feel like there might be a better way to say it instead of "body clock", but I don't know that way. I didn't know that he got up this early though, he didn't even set an alarm I think.

"Oh fu-" he starts to say, but then he stops him self. He doesn't finish the word, which is good because I wouldn't want to have to punish him this soon. "I-I have to be at work at 9:30 at the very least. I only have like.." I can tell that it takes him a second to think about how much time it is, "23 minutes! And, I need to take a shower!"

"I'm just going to let it slip for now that you almost said a no-no word." I tell him calmly, while he's freaking out about being late to work. "Go get in the shower, now. Then come out and get dressed. Maybe you could turn face-cam on while you do that.." I purr out seductively. I hear him whimper, which sounds adorable, even over the phone.

"Y-Yes s-sir." He responds, not saying no to the face-cam thing. I was only kidding when I said that, but he might've taken it seriously. I mean, I don't mind seeing his angelic face and body..

I hear some rustling, a door opening, and then it's quiet. I guess he wants to get done with his shower quickly, maybe he really does want face cam? Or does he just want to hurry? Well, I really want face cam.. So I'm glad either way.

While he's taking his shower, I get up and walk to my desk which has a computer on it. I carry my phone with me, and then I place it down on the desk, right next to my keyboard. I start my computer up, getting ready to work.

A few minutes later, I hear rustling coming from the speaker on my phone again. Then I hear a door close, and a quiet, cute sounding voice call out, "I-I'm back dada.." I smile as I hear my little baby's voice.

"Hi baby boy, do you actually want to do face cam while you're getting ready?" I ask softly through the phone, looking down at it intently. He doesn't respond to me, but I see his adorable face come onto my screen as he turns on his face camera.

He's blushing like mad, and his hair is still matted down to his head, due to still being wet. His chest has water droplets sliding down it slowly, making me end up looking at his perky nipples that I really want to tease him by. The lower half of his body is, unfortunately, wrapped in a towel.

I lift my phone up and face it towards me, holding it out a bit. Then I press the button to turn on my face cam as well. I smile at how his face visually lights up when he sees my face on the screen. He's so adorable..

I notice that he bites his lip softly, and looks away lightly, blushing even darker than before. I'm about to question him, when I see his hands unclasp from around the towel, and it falls down past the screen, to the floor. His prince parts are all exposed to me, through this tiny screen. I've seen all of him before, but it turned me on even so.

His face was as dark as it's ever been, and he turns his whole body around, giving me a nice view of his perfectly plump, beautiful little ass. I bite my lip hard, to restrain myself from drooling over his sexy, precious, small body. Before I know it, I see him digging in his dresser, that's against the wall, while he's butt naked.

~~~
Word Count: 1,266