Chapter 2 ~ Seeing Him Since Three Years

~ Alexis pov ~

"Miss, wake up. We've just landed in Los Angeles. " The stewardess said shaking me awake.

"Thank you." I said politely while still listening to my music. I got off the plane and walked to luggage. I waited a few moments before I saw my two bags. I grabbed them off the conveyer belt and lugged them outside. I saw a man standing in front of a Range Rover. The nice warm air of LA hit me. The guy was holding up a sign that said 'Alexis Cowell ' on it. I walked over taking an ear bud out. "You must be Paul." I said.

"Yes, that's me, you must be Alexis I'm guessing?" He asked. I nodded and he took my bags and put them in the back. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He shut the door and got in the drivers side and drove off.

"Are you like a body guard or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm a body guard." He said. My stomach rumbled, well thats embarrassing. "Hungry?" He asked and I nodded a bit.

"Yeah, I haven't eaten since lunch at school yesterday." I said. He nodded. I got a text from my friend Mimi.

'Hey, girl. Your mom said you left to live with your dad, this true?~ Mimi '

'Hey, girl. Yeah It's true, girl. Sorry I didn't text you. It all happened so fast.~ Alexis '

I locked my phone. 

"Well you do realize you haven't eaten in over 24 hours, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm not big on eating anyways." I said looking out the window.

"Would you like something to eat?" He asked.

"If you dont mind." I said.

"Not at all, a bit hungry myself." He said. I nodded and we pulled into a McDonald's. I texted my dad.

'Landed safely, with Paul. We're grabbing a bite then we'll head over.~ Alexis '

'Alright, sweetie, thank you for letting me know. I'll be home shortly, at the studio right now with some clients. ~ Dad'

'Alright, see you soon.~ Alexis '

I locked my phone as we got to the front of the line.

"I'll have a number 2 with a medium drink and fry. " Paul said and looked down at me.

"I'll just have a 6 piece with a medium drink." I said. The lady nodded.

"Your total is 9.50." She said. Paul handed her a 10. "For here or to go?" She asked.

"For here." He said. She nodded and handed us our cups. She handed him his receipt. We walked to the drink machine and I got a diet coke. "How do you like LA so far?" He asked as we sat down near the counter and waited for our food, it was pretty much a slow night for them.

"From what I've seen? Pretty." I said. He smiled.

"Wait till we get to your new house." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"Order 36." The girl said. Paul got up and grabbed the tray. He sat down and we started eating.

*

We got in the car and started heading to my new house. I wasn't really paying attention to where he was driving. I was just messing around on my phone.

"We're here." He said. I locked my phone and looked up. My jaw dropped. I got out the car while Paul grabbed my bags. I put my phone in my pocket. This place was huge! I saw a car, so I'm guessing my dad was home. "Looks like your dad's home." He said guiding kept to the front door. We walked in and there was a nice furniture set in the living room. There was a spiral stair case leading upstairs. "Simon?!" He yelled.

"In the kitchen!" My father's voice boomed from the back of the house. Paul left my bags by the front door. We walked through a door and walked in. I was behind Paul. "Is my daughter with you?" He asked. Paul stepped out the way and my dad saw me. "Alexis? Oh my. Look at you! No more glasses, no braces." He said pulling me into a hug. I hugged back.

"You've changed too." I said rather quiet.

"I've missed you, kiddo." He said.

"I've missed you, too, daddy." I said. We pulled from the hug.

"You should shower and rest up. I want to take you to the studio with me tomorrow. Then we'll go explore around." He said. I nodded. "Paul's going to show you to your room and then leave you to do what ya need to do. I'll see you tomorrow." He said kissing my cheek. I nodded and followed Paul up the spiral steps.

"This first door is mine, if you ever need anything." He said as we got to the top, pointing to the left. We walked more down the hall. "This is the guest bedroom. " He said pointing to the right. We walked more down. "Through those double doors at the end of the hall is your dad's room." He said pointing at the end of the hall. "And this is yours." He said opening a door. Once he did my jaw dropped. It had a big bed. The room was purple, my favorite colour. There was a big walk in closet with some clothes in there. The bathroom was huge.  I had a desk in my room and it was all nice. Paul put my bags beside my dresser. "I'll leave you to get settled in." He said. I nodded. He left shutting the door behind him. I start putting all my clothes away when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said putting my last piece of clothing away in my drawer. My dad walked in.

"I wanted to give you something." He said. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Well two things." He said holding his hands behind his back. I was now curious. He pulled out an iPhone 4. "It's an old one of mine, you have a new number and everything. I'll cut your service off tomorrow this way you can contact all your friends and everyone on this phone. It's already activated." He said handing it to me. "We can get you new cases tomorrow while we're out." He said. I nodded and put the phone on top of the dresser. "And now for the second thing." He said pulling a wrapped up box from behind him. I opened it and saw a new Apple laptop. "I got it today." He said. I took it and hugged him.

"Thank you, daddy." I said. He hugged back.

"Anything for my babygirl." He said kissing my head and pulling away. I smiled. "Well I'll leave you to it. I want you to do online homeschooling. I'll set it up for you tomorrow." He said. I nodded. "The password and everything is on your desk." He said. I nodded.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded.

"Goodnight, sweetie." He said.

"Goodnight, daddy." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and left. Maybe living with my dad won't be bad. I grabbed my new phone and the laptop and sat on my bed. I put the laptop to the side and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I transfered all my contacts onto the new phone and texted everyone but my mom that I had a new number. I wasn't giving it to my mom. I deleted her number. I put my iPhone on the charger and put my old phone in the nightstand beside me. I put the laptop on my desk and sat down. I turned the laptop on. I set everything up on there

---—-----------—--------------------

I know this was sorta long. Didn't notice how long it'd be. I was thinking about have a little contest. should I? It's up to you guys