1

A/n: I fell sleep. My bad...we can start the episode now. This chapter is a month old yet I didn't find the time to edit it 😂. Yall know the drill
———————————
Trent

"Look." Derek, one of my coworkers, pointed towards the entrance of Kids Footlocker at the beautiful woman who just walked into the store.

"What about her?" I said.

"She's bad, look at her." He bit his lip. I saw the rock on her ring finger and her son who appeared from behind the clothing tables.

"Derek, she has a fat ring on her finger, a son, and she's way out of your league." I brushed my striped uniform shirt off so I can get a sale.

"You're always hating on me. I can be that kid's step daddy." I rolled my eyes. I saw the boy eyeing the new Jordan "win like '96s". I walked towards them.

"Hi, would you like any help ma'am?" I asked politely. The woman was beautiful but she looked like she was in her early thirties. What the hell would she want with a twenty one year old who works at a Kids Footlocker?

"No thanks, my son just dragged me in here for these ugly shoes."

"Mom they are not ugly. Daddy says these sneakers are a chick magnet." He smiled. He was a cute kid.

"Then tell your daddy to buy them." She said.

"Mommy." He groaned.

"I can't afford them. They are $235." She grabbed the sneaker out of his hand and put it back on the wall.

"What about these?" I grabbed a red Van Sk8 Hi. "These are $40." I suggested.

"Dude, these won't get me babes."

I got down to my knee, to his eye level. "I have a pair of these of my own, and trust me, the man bun doesn't get me ladies. It's these shoes. These are a chick magnet." I pulled out my phone to a picture where I was hugging a girl while wearing these shoes. Little did he know that was my cousin.

"Wow she's pretty." I shrugged.

"Plus these will make you the coolest kid in school. Trust me." I flashed him my million dollar smile. My mom calls it that because my braces costs a shit load of money.

"Mommy, I want these." He begged. She nodded.

"What size?" I asked him.

"Size 12." She said.

"Ring up a pair of vans." I told Derek as I went into the back to look for size twelves.
"Last pair." I said to myself. I walked out with his sneakers. I bagged them and handed them to the kid.

"Thanks..." she read my name tag. "Trent. You really saved me from dealing with a breakdown from a six year old." She smiled.

"No problem." I smiled back at her. After she left, the store was empty. It was a really slow day.

"Turn this song up." Derek said. God's Plan was playing throughout the store. I started rapping to it. "She said do you love me I told her only partly I only love my bed and my momma I'm sorry." I had to make sure someone kid doesn't hear me cussing. Derek almost got fired for saying "I'll fuck your hoe," in Trap Queen. The kid's mother complained to my boss about his vulgar language.

I grabbed a snap back from the rack and put on my head and grabbed a stapler for my mic. I was about to put on a fake concert. I stood on the bench and went ham on these Drake lyrics.