~1~

(demi p.o.v)  "damn it mom how could you!" i yelled slaming my fist down on the table. It was friday night and my mom just told me we were moving...really! moving after how hard i tryed to get where i am today she just has to say it. to fuck up my already fucked up life. i tryed not to cry as she sighs and strokes my hair "baby girl it's for the best..i got a new job where we are moving to and i can't give that up..it's a great opportunity baby..if it wasn't we would have just stayed here". I sighed now looking up at her with my tear stained face. "mom..i-i can't start over..i-i came so far and n-now" i started crying again. she doesn't know. noone knows about me what's going on with me in my head...the things i go through.i hide  it very well with my smile. you know what they say. a smile could hide a thousand words. in my case that's right on the head with me. i've been hiding alot. i can't tell anyone they'll just think im crazy..and and sick..they'll take me away...away form my mother..away from my perfect life..ha! i couldn't say that with a stright face. perfect life? yeah like that's what my hell of a life is called perfect. im not. im far from it my friend. way far so deep and far away it doesn't exist. yup that's true you heard me right. anyway im just going on and on about stuff that's not even close to important. what is important is..well none of my life but other people's..pertty girls that all the guys wanna date. thier nice. falt stomcth. big boobs. big ass..yup and me?  i guess u could say i have a big ass and boobs. that's what my last boyfriend told me. shocking right. now i know what your thinking..how can i have a boyfriend before being my ugly ass self well  i have no clue but it wasn't love..well to me yes to him..not so much....i hate that..that i fall soo hard in love with a boy that just uses me for my big ass and boobs. it hurts that's one of the huge reasons im like this . one..there are many many more but i'll tell you later..ok i promise and if i broke it....well you won't be the first i disapponted in my life. so anyway back to my little scene in the kicthen. my mom left. mom were'd ya go? oh well off to my room i go. to lay down and think..about life..not much to think about really...just how shitty it is. wonderful right? ha! i crack myself up hahah i don't know im just...something is wrong with me yeah so im just gonna go to bed...night!