First Day

Demi p.o.v

Well todays the big day!.The day I start my first day of school..could you hear the exictemnt in my voice. Anyway I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Ilooking at myself in the mirror,I grabed my tooth brush and grabed the tooth paste brushing my teeth. After I was done I went into my walk in closet. I picked out black skinny jeans that was teared down along the legs in the front and my favorit t-shirt that was dark blue and said, fuck off. I don't know why I love that t-shirt so much..I got it at a little shop at the in the old city I use to live in before I moved here. It was the last t-shirt I got before my mom got up and just moved us all. I sighed and got dressed before returning to the mirror and looking at my makeup less face. I hated wearing makeup so I wouldn't wear alot while i was out with friends. Just some eyeliner and mascara and that's it. Also some lip gloss from time to time. I wouyldn't go over board like these girls now a days putting on tons and tons of makeup looking like a crayon threw up on them. I just like a little. After putting om my makeup I brushed my hair and let it fall down to my shoulders. "demi time to go..you don't wanna be late for your first day!!" my mom shouted. I rolled my eyes and grabed my bag heading for the door. Once I was  in the kitchen I saw my mom smile big at me as she handed me a poptart and a bottle of water. "have a good day honey" she kissed me on the cheek. I faked smiled at her. yeah like im gonna have a good day being the new kid in a school. I huged her then kissed her on the cheek before I walked out of the door and started waliking.I love to walk places. when I was at my old house and I needed to go somewhere I would always walk. Not only because I didn't have a car. I just loved it. The school was that far away from where I loved so I got there in just half an hour. I sighed as I saw it come into view. great here goes everything....