Chapter 1

Aaliyah

Hey guys my name is Aaliyah and welcome to my life

Hey guys my name is Aaliyah and welcome to my life. I am 17 a senior in high school right now and born and raised in new York city. Everything was perfect in my life until a year ago when my father passed away from a heart attack. That was the worst day of my life and I blame myself for it.

----

" baby girl i'm doing what's best for you "

" oh so what's best is keeping me away from my boyfriend, why "

" Aaliyah that boy is nothing but trouble "

" daddy I love him "

" and if he loves you then he would leave you alone so you won't get caught up in his shenanigans, now i'm not gonna say it again stay away from that boy liyah"

" you no what I hate you and wish you would just go somewhere, your no help here anyways "

" babygirl i'm sorry pleas- "

" no daddy I don't wanna hear it, just stay out of my life "

I said about to walk away but turned around to hear a loud thump, and my dad was clenching on his shirt laying on the floor, making me ran over to him.

" daddy what's wrong " I held his face.

" L-Liyah I love Y-You and S-sorry" he said shutting his eyes.

" no no daddy stay with me I didn't mean what I said... I'm sorry " I cryed out but there was no use my father was gone and I couldn't do nothing about it...

I was knocked out of my thoughts by the doorbell. " Liyah can you get that for me please" my mom yelled from the kitchen.
" okay ma " I yelled back. I got up and went to open the door to see my step dad
" Steven " and some girl behind him with suit cases and boxes. Did I forget to mention my mom got remarried 6 months ago. "Hey Liyah " Steven said then kissed me on my cheek and walked pass me " where's your mom " he said sitting his jacket on the couch. " kitchen " I said rolling my eyes at his niceness, its definitely something up with him " thanks sweetie " he said walking into the kitchen
" yeah yeah " I said closing and locking the door. I turned around to see a girl standing in front of me looking shy.

Beyonce