Chapter 5

Aaliyah

I walked out the kitchen grabbed my stuff off the couch and went to my room. I'm tired of Steven ass we get in so many arguments like were the ones that's married. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom across the hall I started to run a warm shower then strip out of my clothes.

*

*

*

*

I got out the shower a hour later and was lotion up and put on a random shirt and some shorts and laid down. I closed my eyes but opened them once I heard my door opening hoping it was Beyonce. I looked up to see Steven getting on my bed.

" get the hell out " I said backing away from him.

He grabbed me and started choking me.

" you little bitch you trying to get me caught " he said as he pulled my shorts down and shoved himself inside off me. I cried out in pain, I know i'm not supposed to question god but why me god, what have I done to deserve this.

" uhh you feel so good babygirl " he groaned out.

*

*

*

*

I woke up from my alarm on my phone I looked down at my naked body and cryed to myself as I still felt the pain from last night. I got out of bed and put my robe on and walked across the hall to take a quick shower.. After I was done with all my hygiene stuff I put on a outfit from my closet and sat on my bed crying to myself. Someone walked into my room and I looked up to see my mom closing the door then sitting on my bed.

" hey liyah- baby what's wrong " she said holding me.

" momma can you promise me that you'll believe me " I cried into her chest.

" yes baby now telling me what's wrong " she said stroking my hair.

" mommy Steven rapes me when your sleep or not here" I cried out.

" oh baby girl I know you don't like Steven but you don't have to lie on him " she laughed out.

" momma i'm not lying " I pushed her off of me.

" whatever Aaliyah you been acting out since your father died, I know Steven wouldn't hurt you so get over yourself " she said as she walked out the room.

I can't believe my own mother doesn't believe me. I'm tired of this shit he's been rapping me since he moved here and my moms gonna choose her husband over her own daughter.

Beyonce

I was about to walk into the kitchen but stopped when I heard Ms. Diane talking to my father.

" baby this is crazy but Aaliyah just accused you of rapping her " she said handing my dad a cup of coffee.

" W-why would she say that " he said stuttering while taking a sip off his coffee.

" I don't know, maybe because she doesn't like you but I never thought she would go that low " she said shacking her head in disbelief.

" well um babe I gotta go see later on tonight " my dad said kissing Ms. Diane about to walk out the kitchen, then I walked in the kitchen acting as if I just got down here.

" oh hey princess have a nice day at school " he said kissing my forehead then walking out.

" I will " I said fake smiling.

Yea Aaliyah can be mean sometimes and always joking around but she's never a liar, and this is all starting to make since now.

" Liyah I'm about to come " a dude said groaning out.
( my dad came downstairs five minutes later)
*
While we was having dinner I was looking at Aaliyah. She looks bothered and uncomfortable, she hasn't even said two words all night. I'm gonna talk to her later to see what's wrong.
( she was sitting next to my dad and always looks like that around him..  )
*
" I can't bey, just no you'll know soon if you believe me or not"
*
" oh so i'm a little girl I sholl wasn't know lil girl when you- "
( then my dad cut her off something he had to do wrong if he cut her off )
*
" oh baby i'm giving you respect and we both know it " she said getting all up in his faces then pushing him with her chest.
*
She started laughing " S-say sorry if anyone needs to say sorry its him " she said walking out the kitchen.
*
I gotta fine some type of way to help Aaliyah out.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked and enjoyed. Its said how Aaliyah finally tells someone but they don't believe her, and its sad because its her mother.

What you guys think Beyonce going to do?

What you think Stevens going to do to Aaliyah now that he found out she snitch??

Most important what you think Aaliyah's going to do???

Don't forget to vote and comment loves ❤️.

-Jadaharris901