Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own the Outsiders or Def Leppard they are own by the rightful owners, the pairing is Rick Savage and Joe Elliot, Rick Allen and Phil Collens and, Steve Clark and Johnny Cade

Johnny Cade's POV:

I was walking to the Curtis house because my parents were beating me again. Why do my parents hate me so much? I don't know how much more I can take before my parents end up going too far. I wished my big brother were here with me, as I listened to my favorite band in the whole world, The Def Leppard. I missed my brother,Steve Clark, the guitarist of the band.

I saw the Curtis house, walked in and they saw me. Ponyboy said, "Hey Johnny." Then asked, "Your parents again?" I replied, "Yeah." The gang saw that I was nervous, as I fidgeted. "What's wrong Johnnycakes?" Ponyboy asked curiously. "I miss my brother." I replied honestly, as I looked down when they yelled brother.

Dally saw me look down because of the gang yelling and admitted, "Johnny, I know your brother is coming here to stay at the Curtis house because of the touring." I smiled and laughed because my brother and I would finally be reunited. I was excited that the band was coming to perform at Tulsa, because I love that band. I'm also excited that my brother is finally coming back from touring a lot.

Steve Clark's POV:

I was practicing for our concert in Tulsa for a vacation to see my little brother. 'Man I missed him so much.' I thought, smiling. I wished he could come on tour with us . I was mad at our parents for beating Johnny up, just for living.

Joe Elliot saw me mad and asked, "What did Phil do this time?" I didn't know he was there until he spoke, so I screamed, "Bloody hell, Joe!" Then as I calmed down I explained, "I didn't hear you coming around the corner." Joe apologized with slight grin on his face. I smiled and shook my head, "It's fine Joe, and no, Phil didn't do anything to me to make me mad," Then added, "This time." A chuckle bubbling from him. Joe laughed with him before asking, curiously, "Then what's upsetting you so much, mate?"  I said our parents beat him again I can feel it and they beat him a lot more since I came on tour with ya. Joe was shocked that he and his younger brother were beaten from there parents , Joe said " blimey mate I didn't know ". Steve Clark said " ye got that right mate I hated when our parents would beat Johnny Clark a lot they said that he wasn't their son at all ". Joe Elliot was in shock about that .