Prologue

~~~2 years ago~~~
                13th December, 2014
                           11:35 PM

    Washing out the sticky feeling in my hair, despite it being short, gets me irritated, I sigh as I turn off the faucet and step out of the shower.

The water dripping from my body leaves a light red trail on the bathroom floors, 'i'll clean those later', I think quietly to myself, 'more like never'.

The walk from the bathrook to the closet seems exasperatingly long today, I quickly put on a pair of shorts and a white shirt.

I get the body bag of the woman who ruined my life and I drag the bag with me downstairs, place it in the back seat of my car, slam the door and go to the driver's seat.

    'Old money' by Lana Del Rey is blasting from the radio and I keep driving at high speed.I reach my first destination and park the car, the song still plays as I put on my gloves.

I open the bag and go to my perfectly dug hole.I drop the head of the beloved woman in the hole and cover it up half way with sand, I then bury the bones from Dear Lisa above and cover the hole fully.

I get in my car with the remaining body parts lying in the back seat.

Time for my next destination

                   11th December, 2014
                              4:00 PM
"Killing could be so much fun if done properly don't you think" I say to Janette, she doesn't say anything instead she cries.

I sigh, Women, I continue "you could either choose to get it all over with or take your time", I move closer to her and bend till i'm at the same level with her, "it's all in your hands" I say as I plunge the knife in her, she screams into the cloth covering her mouth but I remain unfazed.

I move to get the gasoline and pour it all over her then I light a match stick.

I don't light her up, no I can't do that.

I start to cut her body up with my sharpened machete, starting from her legs, she screams in agony but nobody can hear her.

I cut her legs

Chop

I cut her hands

Chop

I cut her head off

Chop

I light up the curtains behind her instead and watch as the fire spreads, I wish she could wait on her death, I wish she could pray for help but get nothing.

'Dear joanne' I say as her body lies lifeless and distorted.

We are in the middle of nowhere, I think quietly to myself .

                   11th December, 2013
                             6:05 PM
There are a million ways to die, but my partner killing me isn't one of them, I think to myself as I continue to butcher the body of Dear Lisa.
    Why do they all have to struggle?
    Why can't they just treat me right?
     Why do they always end up dead?

                   11th December, 2000
                                2:05 PM
"You're pretty muscular for your age" my dad tells me in a hushed voice.

I stare into his big blue eyes that I used to wish for, "thank you" I reply meekly, he moves his hand from my fingers to my area, I move away dejected.

With tears threatening to fall, I force out, "You promised to never hurt me", "I promise I won't", "Do you trust me" he asks, and the naive spirit in me couldn't help but blurt

Yes