A Pill To Ease The Pain

Scott often tells me that I'm the love of his life. His "pill", he claims me to be. The pill he takes everyday to survive. My love is the powder that comes within the pill. The chemical that keeps him motivated.

I'm not the only pill he takes.

He takes LSD and smokes meth.

It's our connection.

Next to cigarettes and the heart warming feelings toward each other.

"You want to take a hit baby?" He asks.

"Of course," I take a few hits and he smiles attempting to take the bong away from me. I give it to him and lay him down after he takes his hits.

We begin to make out and then we hear a knock at the door.

I get up to get it, and it's a surprise visit. His sister.

She's like the skanky slut girl of the neighborhood. She's stolen from me and Scott too many times.

Instead of letting her in, as I usually would, I gave her $20 and told her to scram.

It wouldn't seem reasonable to just give her the money, to bribe her to leave us alone. Maybe she needed somewhere to stay? Oh well. I did it, and she left.

Afterward, closed the door and got back to Scott.

"It was Maddy. No worries."

"Oh, okay. Well what did she need?" He kissed me once.

"I'm not sure. Probably money, so I just have her $20."

He kissed me twice.

"Well, she'll be back tomorrow."

"I figured as much. But as long as she doesn't show up for the rest of the night, it's all okay with me."

He kissed me a third time, set the bong down and went on to lie me down.

He kissed my lips one last time and went down to kiss my neck.

Then, went to go down on me.