Slurred and Blurred

I begin to feel heavy. I close my eyes. I breathe in, I breathe out.

In.

Out.

I open my eyes and somethings not right. I get up to get another shot. 'What could go wrong? It's just one more shot.'

On my way to the kitchen, I feel a cold breeze pass through me. I panic a bit, look behind me then continue walking. I open the cupboard and grab a shot glass ignoring the others on the counter. I pour Jack, put the glass to my lips, and drink.

Circles start to appear. I try to get back to my room, but all I could do is run into things and fall.

Run into things and fall.

Again.

More than circles appear, walls look like they're are slowly coming down. I sit and watch on awe. I'm panicking, but still able to contain it. The walls are halfway gone and the roof looks like it's about to fall down on me. I run out of my room in complete fear. I end up in the bathroom and I close and lock the door. I keep the lights off and hide in the tub.

I turn on the light thinking I'm fine. I hide behind the door listening to the outside through it, I turn back and it's my reflection staring back at me. I could see that it wasn't the facial expression I was making. I was scared; she, was mad. Her face read angry all over.