PART 12 - season 2

Mermaidwali surprise.

"Shona look tis is my birthday card for her. Tis is her favorite sweet, this is her favorite cartoon character... Now show me yours.", Achu asked.

Swara glanced at Sanskar saddened. He is not at all bothered about her sorrows. He adjusted his blazer once again. There everybody is planning to gift her costly gifts and Swara doesn't have any and she wants something special for Seenu. It is the first bday they are together you know.

Sanskar observed her from top to bottom seductively. She was in a golden color sleeveless gown and superb bridal prom hairstyle.
Starting of her cleavage was visible in that outfit.

Swara's outfit and hairstyle

Someone called Achu and he moved out of the room. Now Swasan is alone. He pined her to the wall. He was dare to bite her neck.

Swa: Sanskar what is my fault. Leave me.

"You are looking hot today. That is your fault and you will suffer tonight for your fault. Be ready Mrs Sharma. You are gonna suffer after five years."

Swara jerked him conflicted. She strived to move from his clutches.

"These all are show. You are not at all supporting me😔😔. How many times I told you to help me to find a gift for our Seenu."

San: It is your fault how many times I advised you to withdraw money from my account.

Swara hopefully smiled and punched on her chest.

"Sanskar I want something special for her and unique from others. A gift from my hard work and I want it to be expensive than others."

San: You know what?? it is better not to give her anything.

Swa: Ohhh really. You know what?? now I am feeling that I am an orphan. Everybody is  sympathetic over me. All are reaching a helping hand but nobody wants to understand me. Even you too Brutas😡😡. You are also like everybody. None is my companion.