The Villain I Apper To Be

The night was cool, the Plaza was lit up, and some heavy jazz was floating in the air. The Plaza was a place of harmonious music, excellent food, with the bonus of fine jewels and furnishings. It's where some of the richest people can come to have a peaceful night and maybe bid on the latest decor and jewelry. The guests inside the Plaza chattered among themselves. And then the noise only turned down slightly as the curtains on the stage revealed a woman by the name of Lori Gala, who had a rounded face, short brown hair, brown eyes, full red lips, and wearing a dark, navy blue dress complete with a pair of teardrop shape crystal earrings. She took in a breath and sang,

Sometimes when I
Wanna run away and hide
When there's no one on my side
And all my pride had disappeared

Among the dining area, was a girl of the name of Tia, no last name and probably no more than 19, was talking to one of the guest. They shared a laugh and she set down her glass of champagne. She had black hair that stuck out in different places, though it looked like she groomed it that way, tan skin, gray black eyes, and was wearing the required waiter suit, that consistent of a black jacket, a white collar shirt, and a red tie. As she was moving on to the next table, he notice the manager of the Plaza, Mr. Berwin. He was a short, rounded man, who had white short handlebar mustache, and was wearing a black suit with gold brass buttons, complete with a pink bow tie. Mr. Berwin was leading Mrs. Udele into the display room where they show off only their best bidding items. Mrs. Udele, a tall woman with dark toned skin, short black hair that was curled at the ends, and who was wearing a sunset yellow dress with a white mink boa, was a regular at the Plaza and heard of the latest being on display, a clear, a cut diamond that is the size of a softball.

I take it off my mind

Anyone who had common sense, should know that anyone would want to get their hands on the diamond, which is why Mr. Berwin called the best private detective, Inspector Amun. He was a average height man, who happen to be wearing a tan trench coat, a match fedora, a white collar shirt matched with a blue tie. He stepped out of his car and walked to the the entrance of the Plaza, knowing that it's important to have this diamond protected at all time.

And leave it all behind
Nothin' left to do but
Try to take the leap and follow through

One of the security guards of the Plaza informed Mr. Berwin on the account that Inspector Amun was here. He thanked the security guard and the man went back to his position. Mrs. Udele thanked Mr. Berwin for letting her get an exclusive peek at the diamond. Mr. Berwin just smile and swept his arm out halfway to present it, to only then turn around and for both of them to notice it was gone.

And that's exactly what I'll do

Mr. Berwin started to sweat nervously and quickly pulled down the alarm to alert of a robbery and to notify the police. Inspector Amun, who was arguing with a pair security guards that wanted to see his identification heard this alarm, pushed past the men, and ran in to catch the culprit.

I know to you I don't seem very strong
But I assure you before you can find me I'm gone

Tia was casually walking with a tray, plus with it's cover top, in her hand when Inspector Amun sped past her. But the he stopped to a halt and spun around to the waiter. He notice that the girl was walking towards an area that very few tables and most of them were empty. Tia stopped, only turned her head slightly to see the Inspector looking at her with suspicious.

So come on and catch me you've still got a chance...

Suddenly, before the Inspector could stop him, Tia clicked two buttons at the heels of her shoes and they turned into rollerblades. Tia swiftly sped through the crowd, grabbing the diamond out of the tray and leaving the tray behind. Of being on the top level, Tia rolled faster and kicked the window open, shattering the glass in the frames, diamond in hand. Mr. Berwin was talking to the police when they saw Tia and the diamond. Inspector Amun had ran down to the main entrance of the Plaza to also see Tia jumping out the window. Tia quickly tucked the diamond inside her coat, outstretched her hands to grab the trunk of a palm tree, and spun downward. And then she released, jumped off Inspector's head, landed with a smooth tumbled, and with the Inspector and police close on his tail, she throws a wink and goes faster, while almost tripping on the Inspector.