birthday surprise!

a/n i got bored, and i thought of this cool scenario! i wont update this book much, it's just for fun. you can comment scenarios you would want me to write tho! also, in this you are a new member of the walking dead cast.

"welcome to the stage, y/n l/n and chandler riggs!" jimmy fallon says over the microphone.

"hey y/n! hey chandler! so glad you guys could make it! especially since it's on your birthday, y/n." jimmy says with a smile.

"thank you, jimmy! actually, you said happy birthday to me before this turd over here did. he still has yet to say it." you say, while playfully glaring at chandler.

chandler just laughs and says "happy birthday."

"why, thank you chandler! now, was that so hard?" you laugh.

chandler shrugs and continues to laugh slightly.

"so! along with the interview. is it true that you love stranger things, y/n?"jimmy asked you.

"oh my gosh, YES. she LOVES the show and the cast, she practically worships them! she always talks about the show and makes references 24/7 even though half of the cast doesn't even understand what she is talking about. the adults just think it's something teenagers do at her age." chandler says.

you lightly slap him on the shoulder.

"NOT true! i don't worship them, i just think they are really cool people and i would love to meet them one day. but to answer your question jimmy, yes. it is true. i love stranger things." you say with a laugh.

"well, in that case. we have a little surprise for you. guys, get out here!" jimmy yells, motioning for someone to come out.

you look over at chandler to see him smirking at you.

you mouth to him 'what's going on?'

all chandler does is motion to some people coming in.

you gasp and cover your mouth.

it's the stranger things cast!

"holy- holy crab apples!" you exclaim.

a/n don't judge me, i don't cuss irl and that's actually something i say so back off bro😤

"holy crab apples? is that how you cuss?" chandler teases you while you just sit there looking at the cast with your hands over your mouth.

"what- how- huh?" you say while looking over at jimmy.

"happy birthday!" he says with jazz hands.

"we heard you loved the show." finn said with a smirk.

all you could do was manage a nod.

millie laughs and walks over to you and embraces you.

"it's so nice to meet you!" she exclaims.

"uh- uh-huh. you too!" you say, still surprised by everything.

you look around. "is this real? am i dreaming. holy crap, i'm dreaming."

you grab your cup of water, actually thinking you're dreaming.

"no! wait, y/n! this isn't a dream!" chandler exclaims while trying to stop you.

but it's too late, you already splashed some water on your face.

not too much that it would wet your clothes, but just enough that you would realize you aren't dreaming.

soon everyone bursted out laughing at your actions.

"you actually just did that! what?!" gaten says in between laughs.

"i-i can't believe you guys are actually here! i would hug all of you, but i kind of just splashed myself with water. oh gosh, i did that on live television. my mom is going to be so mad at me. sorry mom!" you say while looking straight into the camera.

everyone laughs at you once again and you begin to blush.

"well, happy birthday! i guess?" noah says while laughing as well.

that's it
whoopoooo