livestreams

"y/n y/n y/n y/n y/n y/n, c'mon! pleaseeeeee? they wanna see youuuu!" millie pleaded.

you laughed.

"why would they wanna see me? season 3 isn't even out yet, they won't know if they like my character or not." you stated with a shrug.

"so? they still wanna say hi!" caleb said.

you rolled your eyes but nonetheless walked over where the whole cast was sitting in front of millie's phone.

"hello!" you said, with a wave.

"goodbye!" you then said, turning around.

"seriously? y/n!" finn said while lightly grabbing your wrists and pulling him down next to him.

"just talk for a little. answer some questions!" sadie suggested.

"fineee." you say with a laugh.

you look at the comments rolling in.

madlumax: do you think you're like your character, Marley?

"do i think i'm like my character? well, sort of. marley is a really shy and quiet person. i'm not, most of the time. but marley also has a badass side, which i do have. i'm not going to say too much about marley though. i feel as if many of you will sort of like her? if you don't mind another ship being made." you answered the question, adding a little wink to the end.

wowowolfhard: WAIT! a new ship?? no one said anything about a new ship! will it be with dustin? will? whooo?!

strangerloser: PLOTTWIST

"yes, guys, there is going to be a new ship. i thought you all knew?" noah questioned.

"i don't think the duffer brothers said anything about it." gaten said.

"whoops! my bad." you said nervously.

"way to go, y/n! spoiling season 3 already!" caleb said playfully.

mileven4ever: did you also have to lose your first kiss?

you read the comment.

"oh, no. i already had my first kiss in first grade. i didn't lose it for season 3." you stated.

you saw finn tense up at the mention of kissing, but you thought nothing of it.

noahsandmillieb: SHE CONFIRMED A KISS!

"awh, CRAP!" you exclaimed while slapping your forehead.

"i told you guys this wouldn't be a good idea! the next thing you know, i could be spilling the fact that finn and i-" you were cut off by finn putting his hand over your mouth.

no one knew you two were a thing.

not even your friends.

"maybe, we should end the livestream." finn said worriedly.

"sorry.." you said shamefully.

"don't end it. i'll just go back to my rightful spot on the couch." you said with a laugh.

"too late! bye guys!" millie said while hitting end on the livestream.

"so! you and finn, what?" sadie asks teasingly.

"oh, uh, nothing!" you and finn said together.

"'oh, uh, nothing' my ass! you two are totally a thing!" gaten says while motioning between you two.

"no!" you say hurriedly.

"THATS why you tensed up when y/n said she didn't lose her first kiss in season 3! you got JEALOUS she kissed two other guys!" caleb exclaimed, acting as if he just won the lottery.

"not true! i don't even like her!" finn said, his voice cracking.

you raised an eyebrow at him.

"oh, so you weren't jealous. you don't like me. we aren't together. it would be okay if i just kissed gaten right here, right now? okay." you sassily said, getting mad.

you walked over to where gaten was sitting and you were about to kiss him when finn stopped you by turning your face and kissing you.

you pulled back and shook your head.

"nope nope nope! you have to APOLOGIZE to me, and then admit to them we are dating! are you ashamed of me?" you say innocently, with puppy dog eyes.

"of course not! i'm sorry, y/n/n. and yes, we're dating guys." finn admits.

"i KNEW IT!" noah says triumphantly, while sadie and millie high-five.

"well, darn-it! i was sort of hoping you two weren't dating, kind of wanted another kiss from you, y/n." gaten says jokingly, while making a kissy face.

"well, of course you do. but that's too bad, y/n is mine." finn says, while putting a protective arm around your shoulders.

"don't get too ahead of yourself finn, we are only y/a and 15." you say slyly while hugging finn's side.

idk wtf this is.

i got bored

this is the outcome