golden globes

i don't watch the golden globes so like idk what happens? sorry, i'm winging it

you are in the walking dead cast, and you play a huge teen role. go along with it, please cause idgaf if i don't write about award ceremonies correctly. ik twd didn't win anything.

"...and the winner for the best teen actress in a horror show goes to... y/n l/n!" the announcer exclaimed.

you sat at your seat, stunned.

you know you were nominated, but you didn't know you had a chance at winning!

you hesitantly walked up to the stage to where the lady was holding your award.

"can i, can i please see the card? i don't believe it was me who won." you said sheepishly, not accepting the award just yet.

the crowd erupted into laughter, even though you weren't joking.

your face became flushed while you leaned over and whispered, "i uh, wasn't joking." but the mic caught everything and it just made people laugh more.

"i'm pretty sure you won! i passed kindergarten anyways." the woman jokingly said, handing you your award.

you nearly dropped it at how heavy this thing was.

"wow uh this is heavy. millie wasn't joking when she said this last year!" you exclaimed jokingly.

people laughed while you heard a familiar english voice scream, "SHE KNOWS WHO I AM SHE REMEMBERS ME OH MY GOD!"

you laughed, not really knowing how else to react.

"well, uh. i just want to thank everyone who voted for me, and also my cast members and directors. if it weren't for you guys, i would not be where i am today and i wouldn't be holding this gosh darn heavy award right here." you said with a giggle.

"but really. i love you guys. and since i really didn't expect to win this, like AT ALL, i didn't bother to prepare a speech? so that's all i really gotta say. thank you." you said, while blowing a kiss to the audience.

the crowd roared with applause while you stumbled back to your seat, hoping you didn't embarrass yourself at all.

time skip to after awards

i got up from my seat and i smoothed out my long black sheer dress.

i looked up and saw the stranger things cast just talking.

i walked over to them hoping to be able to tell them how much i love their show.

i cleared my throat from behind them, causing them to turn and face me.

their jaws all dropped and i took the silence as an advantage to introduce myself and say hi.

"hi! my name is y/n-" but i was cut off by gaten.

"y/n l/n! of course we know you, we love your work! oh gosh, that sounds..." gaten trailed off.

caleb lightly shoved him. "nice going doof!" he said as a joke.

you laughed at their playfulness.

"well, i just wanted to say i love your guy's show. AMAZING. i don't know if i should tell you guys this just in case someone will snitch on me and tell my mom, but i woke up at 2:30 am to watch season 2 right when it came out." you said in a whisper.

they all laughed while finn just threw his fist in the air and yelled, "WE MADE IT!"

everyone laughed at him while millie and sadie shyly walked over to my side.

"so like, we would love to have your number, if that's okay? we really want to be friends but i mean since we just met i completely understand-" you cut millie's rambling off.

"i would love to be friends with you two. let's make a group chat!" you say while the girls smile.

you type in your number into both of their phones, say your goodbyes to everyone, and walk away happy.

pt. 2 with texts?