Band Geeks [chapter four]

{ Kaitlyn's POV }

I woke up to Pat jumping on my bed.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" he yelled.

"PAT! SHUT. UP." I said, throwing a pillow at him. He plopped donw next to me.

"Wake up! I'm hungry!" he said loudly in my ear.

"God dammit, what time is it?!" I asked.

"It is..." he looked at the clock. "3:30 AM!" I looked up and glared at him.

"Go. To. Sleep." I said.

"But I'm HUNGRY!"

"Then get some food!"

"Will you go to Wawa with me?"

"It's 3 AM! Fuck no!"

"P-p-p-please?" he said, giving me the most adorable puppy face ever. I glared at him for a few more seconds before sighing and getting up.

"Yay!!!" he cheered. As soon as I had shoes on, he took my hand and pulled me out the door.

"I'm only doing this because I love you." I said grouchily as we walked down the busy street. He grinned.

"I know."

When we got to Wawa, he immediately went for the chip section. He showed up later with 3 bags of Doritos, a bag of Sun Chips, sunflower seeds, and 4 Monsters.

"Um, no." I said, taking the Monster.

"Whyyyyyy?" he whined.

"Look at you! It's 3:30 AM and--"

"It's 3:57 now." he interuppted. 

"No Monster." I said. He sighed.

"Ohhhhkaaayyyyy." he turned around to put them back.

"Bring back some Arizona," I called to him. 

After checking out, we began to walk back. And, of course, it started to rain. Pat laughed, tying the paper bag of food in a knot so it wouldn't get wet. Then he started to dance.

"Pat, can we just go back?" I asked. 

"No. Not until you dance with me." he said. 

"Fine." I said. I walked over and he grabbed me and began twirling me around. I giggled and danced along with him.

We danced in the rain for a while, and it was fun.

"I thought you were hungry." I said after a while.

"Oh, right." he said.  He took my hand, picked up the food, and we ran back to the hotel.

After everything, I was too awake to fall asleep again. So we sat on the floor in between our beds, eating and listening to music and talking and laughing.

{ Pat's POV }

We sat on the floor after dancing, just hanging out. When the Sun Chips (her favorite) were gone, she scooted closer to me and leaned on my shoulder. 

"Good night." she whispered. I looked over and kissed her forehead. 

"Good night." I replied. She was asleep almost immediately. That was one thing I'd always envied about her; she could fall asleep instantly. I gently picked her up and put her in her bed. Then I turned out the light and got in my own bed.

"I love you..." she mumbled. I wasn't entirely sure she was awake, but I still answered.

"I love you more."

[Haha, this chapter sucks. Sorry. I won't have internet this weekend and I wanted to get another chapter in before I leave. I hope you like it either wayyyy~ c: <3]