Paris Knows&me and chat runaway?

I kissed chat good night and went on to sleep. The next day Adrien looked towards me and looked away. Nathaniel,Chloe, and Sabrina walked up to me. Chloe said '' Ugh,ew marinette.'' Nathaniel put him phone in my face and said '' READ IT! '' I read '' Video and marinette and chat noir? superhero dating a normal girl?'' i played the video of me screaming '' ITS ADRIENETTE AND MARI-CHAT!''.... nath said '' i posted it... soon all of paris will know about you and chat noir....including your parents.'' alya walked up to me and saw my eyes about to turn into waterfalls. she snatched his phone and deleted it. he said '' Too late, Mari-Chat is out....'' he gave an evil grin and CSN (chloe,sabrina,and nath) laughed all the way to class. i was torn. The speaker said '' Marinette Dupain-Cheng report to the office for early dissmissal'' i came and their was my mom and dad. we drove home and they started yelling '' YOU'RE DATING A SUPER HERO?! EVERYONE KNOWS CHAT'S IN A SLUMP AND NOW THEY KNOW WHY!! HE'S DATING YOU!!'' My dad smacked me. My tear flew across the room.. i fell on my knees and started crying. my mother said '' Tom! '' he smacked her too and said '' YOU NEVER KNOWS WHATS RIGHT FOR HER!! '' i ran to my room. locked the door and started to cry on my knees in bed.

 locked the door and started to cry on my knees in bed

i started to text chat....trying to see whats wrong with him...

OMG, CHAT IS ADRIEN!...... THATS NEW... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Chat: I know about the post....

Mari: Oh, well I can't do anything to stop it.

Chat: I do. Marinette I was watching you come home... and I am out side your window right now. I don't know if paris trusts me as a hero anymore...

Mari: You know about my dad....don't you? 

Chat: Yes mari...and I feel bad.

Mari: No, chaton ! this isn't you fault..

chat: it is..

mari: it's mine, i was the one to yell '' mari chat ''

chat: * sigh *

mari: how about we run away together?

chat: PRINCESS, Are you thinking this through properly?!

Mari: Yes, chaton. I have thought it through... Meet me at the Eiffel tower in 10 minutes.Okay? Pack all you whiskers :)

chat: okay bugaboooo :)  

   --- 10 MINUTES LATER --- 

Chat: I am here, Where are you?

Mari: i see you,stand still.

chat: okay..

My mom came up to my room but i was gone '' TOM! MARINETTE RAN AWAY! '' My mom and dad ran to my bed and saw  a note : Dear, mother and father,

I have ran away with chat and clearly  you probably got this too late. we met at the Eiffel Tower and now you can't stop us...''

Dad said '' CALL 911! TELL THEM OUR DAUGHTER RAN AWAY WITH A STRANGER! We can't trust chat with our marinette! we don't even know who's behind the mask!'' that same day Gabriel ( adrien's father ) rang the doorbell at my house and said '' ADRIEN'S MISSING TOO! '' ... they had a minute of thinking.. '' IS THEIR A NUMBER FOR LADYBUG? '' I suddenly got  a call. ''hello?'' chat said ''bugaboo, who's that?'' i said '' unknown caller...'' i put it on speaker , '' LADYBUG! HELP CHAT RAN AWAY WITH MARINETTE!! '' I hung up. I panicked'' I LEFT THEM A NOTE BUT NOW THEY KNOW!!! '' Chat said'' calm down princess, they wont suspect us here...