I think I fell In Love With The Biggest Flirt In Paris!

It was a horrible day for Marinette. At school, her love, Adrien ignored her. FLASH BACK:

Marinette:  Uhmm, hehe... A-adrien?

Adrien: ...?

Marinette:  I made you this..-shows him present of hat-

Adrien: ... -Ignores Marinette and leaves-

Nino: DUDE!

Alya: OMG!

Mari ran home crying after school and Chat noir was their waiting. He greeted me by saying '' M'lady, hello! We have a situation and LB is busy in China...I think...but,I know you well!So, help me?'' I froze... I said ''....CHAT! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR PUNS!'' I tried so hard to hold back my tears but it but it found a way to burst out.. He frowned. He hugged me.. I felt warmth... I felt something tingling inside me called...Love...Chat said''It's okay Mari.. it's okay...''Later that night after we finished fighting I still had time on my hands. Mari said '' Hey, chat wanna come in?'' He stood their and stuttered ,'' UHM! Marinette! i don't know if i should-'' Mari said,'' Don't worry, I just have to give you something...'' Chat said'' Okay..'' We went into my room and i opened the gift that was supposed to be for Adrien. I cut 2 holes in the head to fit chat's kitty-cat ears. He said '' Huh?'' Chat's Mind: Wait, this is what she was trying to give me earlier...And the gift my dad gave me..wasn't from him. He just thought he could pass me! The gift was from Marinette. Chat leaned forward and slowly gave me a kiss.

MEANWHILE:

Alya on phone with Nino: Yah, I know he ignored her. I am gonna go check on her now..Poor Mari.. OMG - Alya looks into Marinette window to see her kissing chat.- WHAT THE!!-

In Mari's room:

I froze. My face turned red. Chat said'' AHH! I AM SORRY!!'' I said '' Its okay...'' I smiled..Chat said'' Well, lets put you in bed, its late..'' He tucked me in.. He said after'' I got to go now lovebug... :)'' I said "NO! I WILL WALK YOU OUT!'' He said '' But, you're already tucked in.'' I screamed '' I'll see you out!'' He said '' Okay.'' We walked to my window and I opened it. He walked out and gave me a gentle kiss and left. I felt like a million hearts were flowing around me. I then fell asleep... untill- BOOM!  I heard a yell '' MARINETTE!'' I knew that voice it was alya's.. Alya marched up my steps and said '' WHAT WAS HECK WAS THAT FOR?'' I said '' What?'' She said'' Oh, marinette! Just becuase Adrien broke your heart doesn't mean you go for-'' I said '' All that happened was a kiss...'' She yelled'' Marinettee! EVERYONE KNOWS CHAT'S A BIG FLIRT! I just...'' She broke into tears..'' I don't wanna see you get hurt....'' I hugged her. She walked home and I fell asleep.