Walls up

"Rose" I responded with a sly smile.

"What brings you to Bradford beautiful?"

Of course he was that kind of guy.

"Well, I'm...taking care of business, you could say."I stated growing weary of this conversation just at the thought.

"Since you asked me I believe I have the right to ask you the same."I remarked

"Oh I'm just visiting a friend."He responded.

I nodded my head in response and then turned my head to look out at the quickly falling runway.

"Have any family in Bradford?"

"Actually yes, my little sister, Joyce."

"Why isn't she with you?" He questioned.

My breath hitched at his question and my jaw instinctively clenched.

I took a deep breath.

"I don't think that's you're concern." I stated coldly. Though, I never meant it to come out that harsh either.

"Sorry I asked." He said seeming genuinely guilty of his curiosity. After about fifiteen minutes passed until my eyes began to become heavy as I let sleep consume my body.

--------

Harry's P.O.V

After minutes of silence I glanced over at Rose, she was sound asleep.

She looked quiet adorable actually.

Rose didn't seem like you're average girl.

She seemed more down-to-earth but it seems she's built up some walls and closed herself off from the world.

But boy, was she gorgeous!

She had dark red hair that contrasted beautifully against her fair skin.

And those eyes could make anyone swoon.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't fancy her in the slightest. However, their is something about her that seems kind of....dark.

--------

Rose's P.O.V

I ended up sleeping most of the flight, almost completely forgetting about Harry.

Almost.

The closer we got to Bradford the higher my nerves reached. It wasn't long until my hands were shaking too. Forgetting Harry was next to me he grabbed my trembling hand, startlingly me in the process. I looked at our now intertwined hands and wearly looked into his eyes. He shot me a small smile.

No one has ever done this for me.

Butterflies, that's what their called right?

The feeling of -uh- happiness, right?

No, this can't happen not again this is how it starts.

Don't let you're gaurd down, ever.