Daryl Dixon Love Story (my first and it might be a little short and horrible)

Day 1

'i'm screwed' was all i could think right now.  'i am now seperated from my group and i am totally and utterly screwed, i mean im a good hunter and all but i dont have much of anything i have: 3 sandwiches, 8 small bottles of water a baseball bat, a knife and a gun. thats all' i thought as i was running away from zombies.

3 1/2 hours later

 i found a cabin that led underground and away 3 miles from the zombies it was a long way but it gets me away from there and them.

 i found the door to get somewhere and it led a an abandoned building in the outskirts of the city. 'rule 1 check the place for zombies' i thought as it was always a way to remeber what to do in a world like this. as i walked through the corridors of the building i couldnt find anything not one zombie, not one drop of blood it seemed to wrecked though like somebody or something came in and wrecked the place then left. oh well i guess i'll settle down alittle and get out of these blood covered clothes and into something else.

http://www.polyvore.com/1st_day_night_alone_surviving/set?id=117391560

sorry it was really short i didint have a lot to go on. enjoy