Kitten~

Angelica Jefferson was on the couch, reading her book. when her husband, Thomas Jefferson, came and sat next to her. "Do you remember what I said earlier?"

-Flash back-
Thomas was asleep on the couch, when he awoke to kisses being pressed all over his face. "Wake up" a voice said. "Do I have to?" He asked, knowing it was his wife.

"Yes" She said sternly. "What will happen if I don't?" He asked, smirking. "You don't want to know" Angelica said, but he knew exactly what she wanted.

"Tell me~" he said, he felt hands run up his shirt, tracing his abs. "Never~". "Well I'm going back to sleep". He closed his eyes and then felt kisses being pressed on his neck. He grabbed her waist.

"Do you really want to play that game~" he whispered in her ear. "Maybe" Angelica said, still attacking his neck with kisses. "Well later. We have to wait till Hamiltons leave (Laurens,Phillip and Alex)"

"You are no fun" she said, sitting in his lap and crossing her arms. "I said later,baby"

-Present day-
"Yes I do" Angelica said a bit nervous. "Well it's later~" he mumbled in her ear, then he bit her ear. She let out a mewl like noise.

"OoooOooo" Thomas said,amused. He smirked and said "I should call you kitten~". Angelica looked away blushing

He grabbed her chin and turned her head to look at his face. He slammed his lips onto hers, licking her bottom lip

She opened her mouth obediently, and let Thomas explore her mouth. She let out another mewl. "Aww you are adorable" he said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Love, you take the lead." He said. "M-me take the lead!?" She asked surprisedly. "Yes" he said, he was going to let her do anything.

She went straight for his neck, biting and sucking,licking and kissing it. He let out a few moans.

She pulled away after a second and asked "am I doing ok?" "Oh you are doing wonderful, please keep going" Thomas pleaded "Maybe you can continue on me and you will get your share of pleasure later..."

He nodded "I hope so". He pinned her down on the couch went to her neck as well, Angelica let out a loud moan and could feel Thomas smirk in satisfaction

He pulled away from her neck and pulled her shirt up just so it stopped when it hit her breasts. He put his hands on her bare hips and he went and kissed her stomach. Angelica made a small noise "a-ah~". This felt so good to her.

He trailed his kisses upwards, pulling her shirt up and off totally. "No bra?" He asked. "I didn't want one..." she mumbled, blushing madly.

He went in between her boobs and pressed a kiss there. She shivered. Thomas went to her left breast, kissing and licking the sensitive nipple. He sucked it as well.

Angelica moaned loudly, she couldn't contain herself. Thomas took his hand and massaged the other breast.

Angelica took her foot and rubbed it against the bulge that was forming in his pants. He moaned against her nipple, sending vibrations up her chest.

"F-fuck" Thomas mumbled and that made Angelica stop. "Why did you stop kitten?" He asked. "Because there is more to do~" she said.

Thomas realized what she meant and he stopped. He sat up and slowly took her pants off. "Don't tease me..." she said. "I'll do what I fucking want kitten." He snapped at her. She shut up

He pulled her pants off and looked at her soaked legs and panties. "I made you this wet?" He asked. Angelica nodded sheepishly.

Thomas took his shirt off and put it on the floor, he was going to use it to muffle Angelica if needed. He took his pants off, but left his boxers on