III. the barbies

this is related to the school rant we did

lets get one thing straight: SCHOOL IS NOT A BEAUTY PAGEANT

damn you hoes who walk up in school like you the queen. as if.

YOU LOOK FUGLY(fucking ugly)

you know who you are.

the ones who wear TONS AND TONS of makeup. bitch it looks like a clown did your makeup while falling down some fucking stairs.

you bitches who wear dem short skirts and half shirts. cunt no one likes your face so what makes you think we want to see your bellybutton?

YOU ARE DUMB LIKE WTF IS WRONG WIT YOU

YOU ARE DA STUPID ASS

YOU WANNA WALK AROUND HERE LIKE A BARBIE? GO TO FUCKING BARBIE SCHOOL WITH SHARPAY

people be hearing the 'click click click' of heels on the floor, thinking a damn teacher is coming...but its just your ugly ass

LIKE FOR WHY IS DIS BITCH WEARING HEELS? SHE KNOWS SHES IN MIDDLE SCHOOL RIGHT?

oh well you know shes confused. the bitch does think shes the queen of hearts and this is her kingdom after all...tsk tsk tsk.

AND YOUR HAIR JUST LOOKS A HOT MESS HONEY, ILL GO KILL YOUR HAIRDRESSER RIGHT NOW.

NO ONE NEEDS A BILLION CURLS IN THEIR HAIR

YOU JUST LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT

AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON YOUR GODDAMN VOICE

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A DICK LODGED IN YOUR THROAT AND YOUR CHOKING ON IT AS YOU SPEAK

LIKE COME ON GIRL SHUT THE HELL UP

NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT(especially on mondays)

why you cant you be like us SANE girls?

you know with a messy bun, t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers? is that so bad? MUST BE CAUSE A FRILLY PINK DRESS IS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER(not)

YOU BE MAKING US FEEL BAD

LIKE BITCH BYE AIN'T NO BOYS GONNA WANT ANY OF YO THIRSTY ASS SO GET DA EFF OUTTA HERE.

"girls I just got some smoking hot outfits from the mall and there were these super cute boys just checking me out like yassss I want some of you. you is delicious like Starbucks"

UGHHHHHH

SHUT. DA EFF. UP.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES. YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND TAKE THAT SHIT UP WIT YO RICH ASS FRIENDS IM SURE THEY'D CARE A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN US.

"omg your so ugly. like where did you get that top? and girl you need a shave bad! your legs should look as smooth as mine. and your hair? ew!"

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE SHUT THE FUCK UP

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN AND IDC IF PEOPLE THINK IM UGLY CAUSE I THINK IM BOOTIFUL MMKAY? MMKAY.

anyways you girls are HELLA ANNOYING and i hope you ROT IN FUCKING HELL. sigh.