Chapter 1.

The scene begins in Sonic's house as he, Tails, and Knuckles were chatting about the old days as they heard a "Knock Knock."

Tails turned as he replied, "I'll get it."

He answered the door and lightning stuck to show a rabbit woman and rotter Tails, "Aunti Bunny, Uncle Rotter."

Rotter said, "we freedom fighters got a score to settle with you Sonic Heroes."

Tails asked, "its 7 already?"

Bunny pulled out a bag of chips as she said, "Got the chips right hear."

The two came in Tails called, "Sonic Aunti Bunny, and Uncle Rotter are hear."

Sonic came down stares, "Rotter, Bunny."

Sonic hugged Bunny and then hand shakes Rotter.

As he let go Knuckles came down as Sonic said, "oh right on time Bunny, Rotter this is Knuckles."

The three shook hands as Knuckles got the poker table ready as the five were looking at their cards as Sonic told them about the Meterex as Sonic said, "and so we took care if the king of meterex for good."

Rotter said, "wow Somic you sure have been bussy."

Sonic said, "Its more like a normal weekend."

Bunny teased, "So Tails found his own little lady?"

Knuckles said, "yep."

Rotter said, "So any luck with finding away to pring her back."

Tails said, "Not yet, but I'm still workinf on it."

Rotter said, "You know Tails if you want we can take it to Nothole and have Sally to ask Nicole to."

Tails said in anger, "NO! I'm sorry guys its nothing agents you two it just after what she did to Sonic I can't trust her anymore. "

Bunny said, "We understand Tails. We would have love to join you guys, but she is alrady mad at Sonic even more. Not only did she blame you Sonic for "Kidnapped Tails" and now she blames you because you became a hero to everyone and you havent even acknowledge us. Even though we told him its no big deal beacuse he is doing the right thing. She still says your not a Hero you just a selfish hedgehog and I hope everyone sees it too."

Tails said, "She is just jealous because Sonic is the hero everyone looks up to and that she fired him."

Knuckles said, "woe cool down Tails."

Sonic said, "Besides its all in the past."

Bumny said, "yeah try telling her that. She has been hunting you down since little planet."

Rotter said, "yeah we have to take the long way to get hear."

Sonic said, "hey if you arw having trouble getting hear don't I don't want you two to get in trouble."

Bunny said, "Don't worry shugarhog we still got your back."

Sonic said, "Thanks Bunny."

Hours have passed as the two had to leave as they smiled not knowing that Antoin was watching the whole thing.

Note: Oh no Antoin saw anything in this fanfic it explains what happen aftet the events of the cartoon of Sonic SATAM. I know the comics was kinda explaining this, but I am relying the cartoons.

Anyway what do you think should happen let me know in the comment below.

And I will see you again next time.