- CHAPTER TWO -

"He t-t-thrusts his fists against the p-p-posts and still insists he sees the gh-guh-ghosts- shit"

Bill turned the corner and pushed silver up to the garage where he found his dad working. His dad didn't seem to notice him as he came in and put his bike away for the evening. Bill approached his father quietly, almost afraid to speak.

"n-need any help?" he said softly

"omae wa..." his father muttered

"wh-what?"

"omae wa mou shindeiru"

"N-NANI?!"

-Brief intermission brought to you by Freeses-

"Hey- first you said the barrens, now you're saying the sewers?" Eddie ran a hand through his hair in frustration "I mean- what if we get caught"

"well- th-the sewers are public works, we're the public arent we?"

"I guess" Eddie said, looking over to Richie who was dumping a bunch of food in his backpack

"hey! don't take those" Eddie said, grabbing the tide pods "these are my forbidden snacks"

"gimmie a break" Richie zipped up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder

"ok- come on lets just go" Bill sighed, trying to ignore their bickering.

The group made their way to the door, but not before Eddie grabbed his pills and put them in his second fanny pack. Better safe then sorry.

"Eddie bear?" his mother called out, making his usually pale face go red "where is Y'all goin'?"

Bill stumbled over his words trying to come up with an excuse, he knew Ms. Kaspbrack would have a crap attack if she knew where they were really going.

"we're gonna go to Bill's backyard" Richie spoke up

"yeah I g-got a n-new- set of pokemon cards" Bill added

"what the fuck" Richie mumbled under his breath

"hm ok...oh and don't go rolling around in the grass" she looked up from her tv "you know how bad your allergies can get"

Eddie nodded and headed for the door, hoping he could escape before she-

"aren't you forgetting something?" He heard her call out in a stern voice

"damn it" Eddie mumbled, walking over to his mom, and giving her a kiss on the cheek. Bill covered his mouth and looked away, but Richie made no attempt to silence his laughter

"You want one from me two Ms. K?" he blurted out, making Eddie glare at him

"hey you might not be Stacy's mom but you still got it goin' on baby!" Richie shouted as Eddie shoved him out of the house. "Sorry, mommy!"