Annora Petrova

Googling our own name is something that every single one of us has likely done when we are bored . The creepy pasta title 'Annora Petrova' taps into that and ensures that most of us will never again be tempted to Google our own names! Taking the form of an email from a girl named Annora to her friend Bree. The email has a panicked tone and suggests that the girls were not on the best of terms right now. In the message, Annora describes Googling her own name before a figure skating competition. She then happened upon a Wikipedia page about her which suggested she was going to win the contest. She assumed it was her father attempting to motivate her even though he denied any knowledge if it. As it turned out, the page was correct and Annora won the competition the following day. From that moment on she would always check the page before competing and it always accurately predicted the results!

However, when one particular contest rolled around, the email recipient, Bree, was tipped to be the favourite. Annora was desperate and logged onto Wikipedia to try and alter her page to say that she was going to win. However, each time she tried to edit the page, the text simply changed to 'Annora Petrova is a selfish little bitch who is going to get what she deserves'. From that moment, Annora's life went down hill. She was accused of injuring another skater and banned from the sport. Her Wikipedia page continued to throw up horrible text about her, but when she complained to the website they told her no such page existed! Things got serious when the page stated that Annora was 'a pathetic little orphan'. She tried to call and warn her parents since the page had a way of coming true, but every time she used the phone she could only hear horrible laughter. Her parents died that night in an accident.

Now the story reaches present day. Annora has applied for a job with an ice show and for the first time since her parents death she checks the Wikipedia page to see if she gets the job. However, the page simply reads 'Annora Petrova died friendless and alone' with the following day as the date. This has prompted her to reach out to her friend, tracing it back to where her life all went wrong.

I am pretty sure there is no Wikipedia page about me, but if there is I am going to have to pass on reading it!