Welcome to the Studio

JoJo's POV
Omg I can't believe it I'm finally going to be on my favorite show ever!! Dance Moms I have been watching this show for ever and it's always been my dream to be on it. My favorite dancer was Maddie Zeigler. Now I might actully meet her in real life. I can't wait till tommorow!!!

Jessalyn's POV
JoJo has always been unique in her own way and loves wearing huge bows. But I really I'm regretting signing her up for Dance Moms because of what happens in school.

In the past
It was JoJos first day of 5 grade and she was so excited to be the oldest kid in elementary. Bit this tie she was going to a new school and she absolutely knew no one. So once JoJo walked into class very open started whispering. They all started at her big bow. JoJo then sat down in the back of the room. Once the bells rang class stared and the teacher announced her. So JoJo stood up in front of everyone and stared talking about her self. She said how much she loved wearing bows and her fav show was dance moms. And she couldn't stop talking about her self. Then the teacher finnaly said to sit down. Everyone laughed. It was now recess and JoJo was all alone with no one. Then some kids can up to her and started it make fun of her and took her bow off and throw across the play ground and said it throws just like a " boomerang". JoJo wen Rhône and started crying and told her mom about everything that happened. Jojos mom took out of school and decided or home school her.

Back to Jessalyn's POV
So now we were on our way to Abby Lee Dance Studio. JoJo was so excited. Once we got there and first walked in the room jojo scream she said it was just like in tv. Then we met Abby. JoJo was having an overload of excitement when she met Abby. Then Abby showed us around then it was time to meet the other dancers. The minute we walked in the room people started taking. Poor jojo didn't know they were talking about her. So jojo met l the dancers but once she met Maddie JoJo was overwhelmed with excitement. JoJo said how big of a fan she was.

Jojos POV
Omg I can't believe I'm here at Dance Moms and I finally met Maddie. His is the best day of  my life. I can't wait to start dancing and filming. I been into dancing and signing all of my life and now finally I can do that.

Maddie's POV
Omg I feel bad for his girl she is not going to survive dance moms at all. K mean look at her she has a hue bow on her head and can't stop talking. I mean she nice and all but she's just annoying. And if she tries to steal my popularity I will make her regret she ever came. So now that jojo and Abby and her mom are talking me and the other girls were back stage. There were saying how she snot going to last and that she's werid and annoying. And I totally agree with this.  I can't wait to see her dance. It's probably a disaster waiting to happen.

JoJo do's then know that her school nightmare ya coming back alive. Poor jojo doesn't know what is coming for her.