Bye maddie

3 month time skip
Jojos POV
So now I'm not the new girl in class anymore. There's a new girl her name is Kalani. She is super nice and me and her got a long very well. Her mom Kira is also super nice. But as always Maddie made fun of us. I think it's not fair cause Maddie is Abby's favorite and is always giving her solos. Her sister Mackenzie though is nice but she's also competitive.

Abby's POV
So we got a new girl kalani she's nice and all but not as good as Maddie. I need this girl to step up her game or else who's going to replace Maddie when she goes with sia. I don't know what to do my team sucks really bad. We have regionals coming up and we don't have our dance routine down.

Maddie's POV
So I have to leave for LA soon to work with sia but I've seen the girls Abby wants to replace me with. Their not nearly as good as I am. I'm a perfectionist I don't need people to replace cause no one is as good as me. Today was last day at dance for a while. So I decided to start to have a bond with kalani. She's nice and all but not nearly as good as me.

The next day
Abby's POV
"So girls as we all know Maddie has left for LA so you may be asking who's going to replace her and jojo will replace her. So that means jojo you have a solo and you'll be up against Chloe and kalani." I'm hoping putting jojo is Maddie's shoes was a good decision.

Jojos POV
I'm so happy I get to replace Maddie. Now I get to prove to everyone that I can be has good as Maddie heck I can be better. This is my chance to shine. I just have to keep going and don't let anyone tell other wise.