Let the Drama Begin

Abby's POV
So now it was time for class to start. And we have a new girl who seems like she is so energetic. So I told the girls to get in a circle. So I introduced JoJo properly

JoJos POV
So now we were practicing our dance moves and they were pretty easy. After shooting and dancing for and hour I wen tot the locker room to get dressed and there was a sign on my stuff and it said " big head form unknown" I felt so sad but who was it from.

Maddie's POV
OMG this new girl is such a freakin show off. That's why I'm going  to give her a price of my mind. So I was in he locker room with JoJo and I left a sign on JoJos bag. Once JoJo saw it I tried not to laugh.

Jessalynn POV
So I was driving home and JoJo seemed so sad. I asked her what's wrong and she said some one left a not on her bag that said she was a big head. Then JoJo started crying. I told her it would be ok but she ignored me. Next week on Dance Moms I'm going to find out who did it.

Time skip next week on dance moms

Melissa's POV
So it's to start the show again🙄🙄 As I was walking in Jessalynn came up to me and asked if Maddie wrote the note on JoJos stuff. I said no but if course Maddie did it because I hate JoJo she is such a show off. Who is trying to steal Maddie's place. I will not stand for this l. So Jessalynn said ok and walked away.

Jessalynn POV
I have to find who has been bullying my daughter and I will make sure it stops. Melissa said she doesn't know but I have a feeling she did do it.

JoJos POV
Who put the sign on my stuff? So I asked everyone but then Maddie said she did it. I was shocked my role model did this. I started crying then I told my mom.

Jessalynns POV
So my daughter just told me that Maddie is bullying her. Now I'm going to get payback.

JoJos POV
So I'm laying in bed and it's 1 AM and I can't sleep. I keep thinking about what happened and how I can stop it. Then I thought about other kids who might be going through the same thing . So I got a price of paper and a pencil and stared weighting away. I thought about my past experiences and how I want other people to stand up for themselves. I did this every night.

.................
I will be updating this book on Wednesday and Sunday!
I hope you are enjoying this book. Anyways so now the drama starts on dance moms. Maddie and JoJo were best friends but now that she wrote the note not anymore. But what has JoJo been writing. All the true jojo siwa fans should know what she's writing. Anyways enjoy the book and peace out!!❤️✌️🎀❤️🎀✌️❤️🎀✌️✌️🎀