Prologue

Hailey's POV

"Aria! come over here and dance with us!" Theo shouted, I smiled and shook my head. "You sure?" He yelled again and I nodded my head the second time. Theo rolled his eyes and left his partner on the dance floor as he slid on the seat beside me.

"C'mon Aria! Dance with us! Loosen up a bit." Theo invites me again. He's my gay friend here in New York.

"No thanks T, I'm fine here." Theo just give me his famous okay-fine-whatever look and he left me as he countinued his night life. And again I'm alone, but this is what I want after all. My tears fell down again as our memories together flasbacks on my head. All the pains that I've experienced come backs to me again. All the pains that was done by him. It was 2 years ago but it's all coming back to me. It made me feel like my heart was being stabbed a million times. He cheated on me. He lied to me. I thought that when I leave him, all the pains will leave me too, I thought that my love for him will disappear, as I disappear on his life, I thought that I can move on, as the people around me moves on, but I was wrong. I was so wrong. It's been 2 years since I left him but it feels like it was only yesterday, the wound on my heart is still fresh. The memories that we shared together is still fresh on my mind, the bad memories that was done by him. That was my worst day ever. My tears escapes on my eyes again, tears streamed down my face. Until now, It's still him, I still love him. My love for him doesn't change, it just intensified.

"Couz, you're crying again." I looked up only to find the worried look on her face, my cousin. My cousin that never leaves my side all the time, my cousin that became my ally, she's Margaux. My cousin and my bestfriend at the same time.

"Why am I feeling like this couz? Why do I have to feel this way again and again? Why is that until now, I'm still hurting? Why is that until now, it is still him? Why is that Margaux? Why couz?" I break down on her again, I'm always like this, I'm weak when I'm with my cousin.

"Hush couz, hush. Stop crying okay? Everything will be fine. You just have to wait, have trust and faith. Maybe it's not yet the time." And she's always like that, the scene is always like this, I'm use to it.

"Thanks couz, maybe I'm completely lost now without you by my side." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Always welcome couz, I'm not going to leave you no matter what." I left her for awhile coz' I need to go to the comfort room. I need to retouch first before we go home.

I was on my way when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry miss." Said the guy who accidentally bumped into me then he helped me to get up. I'm picking up my pouch on the floor when I noticed that there's someone who's looking at me. I looked at that person carefully, then realization hits me. It's him!

I left the guy who bumped into me and I follow him. I follow my dreams.

I walked and run until I got here, in the exact place where I saw him but he's not here anymore. I can't be wrong, it's him! I know that it is exactly him! I looked around to search for him but I can't find him, Maybe he's not here anymore.

But I'm sure that it's him, Oh god! I can't be so wrong. I started to cry, the tears started to streamed down on my face again. I can't lose him once again. I can't! I'm crying again, for Pete's sake! I can't stop it, what is the problem with my eyes? Even though I wiped my tears it is still streaming down! I'm sick and tired of this! I go out for awhile cause I needed to breathe, I needed a break.

But the next thing happen was unexpected, he's here and he's looking directly at my eyes! It feels like I was being hypnotize by his stares. I miss those eyes. Those eyes that once mine.

My world stop spinning around cause the only thing in my mind is him. Every sounds vanished. It's just me and him, again. In our own world.

"M-my suitor." It's the only word that came out from my mouth. Am I dreaming?

"No, your tutor." It's true! It's him! If I'm really dreaming, then I'm willing to sleep forever. I'm willing to sacrifice my life just to be with him.

I miss him. I miss his voice. I miss his smiles. I miss his flaws. I miss his edges. I miss his curves. I miss everything about him.

I miss my world. I miss my life. I miss my everything. I miss my one true love.
----

Keep reading if you're curious! You'll surely love it!