1

First things first, I'm gonna start putting music videos that relate to the story somehow, second 1:11 in the video, OHH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX YOUR BERETS! Sorry, ONWARDS!

You=22
Weiss=18
Winter=26

You were coming to Beacon to help teach combat training. Ozpin had requested you and only you come, you didn't have the best past, at the age of three your parents were killed causing you to be dark, no, very dark, when dealing with people. At the age of five you were picked up by a gang because you could fit in small areas. At ten you were caught by the police, you escaped and ran. A few months later a family piked you up off the streets and brought you to their home in Atlas. When you were 16 you and three friends signed up for a Vytal festival that was being held in Atlas. Wining the 4 on 4 you and your best friend were chosen for 2 on 2. As the crowd watched they didn't notice your aura refusing to move at all. Then you were chosen to go 1 on 1. At the end of the day your team won. Feeling scared the local gangs blew up one of your friends, ran another over, then shot the other one. Every week for about a year various attempts were made on your life, every time you ended up killing a goon, then suddenly they stopped. Then you tried to get accepted to Atlas Military Academy (Your 17 now). A week later you received a notification saying that General Ironwood wanted to personally see you.

1 day later

You were at Atlas walking through the halls, you were stopped by an injured guard. "Run kid, White Fang soldiers..." then he dies. You take out your two falchions and run to the generals office. Upon arriving you can't see, the lights are off, you try to turn on the lights, nothing happens, walking forward you suddenly felt a wire just above your ankle...
"Ohhh fu...." there was a huge explosion and you were thrown back against the wall, and were knocked out.