6

2 weeks later
"(Y/N), (Y/N) where am I" Winter said
"Winter you are in a hospital"
"How long have I been out"
"About 2 weeks"
"Wow"
"Winter I have a proposition for you, in a few months, you and I have a duel, if I win I get to marry you, if you win you can do whatever you want with me" Winter immediately blushed "Sure (Y/N) I'd love to take on that bet" Winter replied
"Good, oh and Winter I love you too" you say
"How did you know"
"You sleep talk" you finish leaning down and kissing her passionately, then her father knocked on the door "Winter, (Y/N) I have a surprise" he says walking in on you two kissing "oh, excuse me, Winter I'm making you heiress again, I'll leave you two be" he says leaving
"(Y/N)?" Winter asks "what are those boxes by the chair?"
"Ohhh, those are gifts from your father, I haven't opened one, I'm supposed to wait till I'm in my room at your families mansion"
"You mean you've been here the whole time?"
"Yes, I love you, plus Weiss won't leave me alone, I've changed my phone number several times now"
"What happened with you two, weren't you two dating?"
"She jumped Neptune's bone while she thought I wouldn't find out"
"Ohhh, sorry"
"Nah it's okay, I've got you after all"
"Thanks (Y/N), lets leave so we can see what my father gave you"
At the Schnee family mansion
In Winter's room, you and her sat on her bed, the two gifts siting in front of you two "so Winter which one should I open up first?"
"Knowing my father, the big one" you opened the box and pulled out a Bastard Sword

2 weeks later "(Y/N), (Y/N) where am I" Winter said"Winter you are in a hospital""How long have I been out""About 2 weeks""Wow""Winter I have a proposition for you, in a few months, you and I have a duel, if I win I get to marry you, if you win yo...

The strong and fearless Swiss and Germans originally carried these early weapons, although bastard swords soon became popular in other regions such as the British Isles and Europe. The term bastard undoubtedly comes from the fact that the sword, because of its design, has no legitimate claim to being classified as either a single-handed or two-handed weapon. The two-handed sword was a weapon developed for the use of the foot soldier and had became quite common by the early 1500's. The combat styles developed for the two-handed sword were the particular specialty of the Northern European Cultures, with the Germanic nations being quite active in its development and use.
Then you opened up the littler box "let's see, two pistols and a note, you picked up the note and read 'the pistols connect', let's try this" you connect them (it's the cod infinite warfare Type-2)

Then all that was left was a little black box with another note 'done fail me (Y/N)', butyou didn't show Winter that "looks like my father got you new weapons (Y/N)"
"Yes, he did"