5

After landing at Schnee mansion you were greeted by a butler "good evening sir, I'm Butler Hank, I will be taking you to Mr. Schnee today"
"Thanks, and please call me (Y/N)"
"Okay, (Y/N)" he says as he walks you to Mr. Schnee's office "Mr. Schnee, a mister (L/N) to see you" he says then leaves
"Ahh (Y/N), I heard there were some matters you wished to discuss"
"Yes sir, I wish to be transferred from protecting Weiss to protecting Winter"
"And why would that be, I thought you two were dating?"
"She slept with another man...sir"
"I'm terribly sorry to hear that, I have a gift for you" he pulls out two boxes one much larger than the other "I wish for you to use these, they are of no use to me"
"Sir, I don't know what to say"
"You needn't say anything, just take it back to your quarters and protect my daughter"
"Yes sir"
"Ohh and (Y/N), we moved your quarters, butler Hank will take you" as Hank walked you down the hall he pointed out your room.
"Your room is there on the left, Winter's room is on the right, I wouldn't visit her right now, Mr. Schnee has arranged suitors for her while she is home" for some reason you were furious, then you heard a crash and a scream coming from winters room. You ran the; kicked down the door. You noticed a man holding a nice to her throat slowly removing her top.
"HEY!" You yelled charging him, when you got to him, your shoulder was at the same level as his stomach.
"Oof" he grunts, you throw him on the ground and punch him in the face and nose repeatedly, you put your thumb on his eye and pushed, and pushed, then he died after you hit his brain.
"(Y/N)" winter squeaks "he, he drugged me" she then passed out
"Where's the doctor!" you scream
"Other side of town, big white building, we have no transportation currently" Hank says
"I've got this" you pick her up and run out the door. Taking corners and running at a higher speed than anyone ever before
"(Y/N)...I love youuuu" then she stops breathing as you step into the hospital
"DOCTOR" you scream and start doing CPR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I THINK I'LL TAKE LONGER ON THE NEXT CHAPTER, FOR SUSPENSE