Chapter 31 💗

Crystal's POV

"Pero bakit ganun?bakit ngayon lang namin to nalaman? Nichole asked and I know she has a right for being hysterical right now.Knowing that she is also part of the mafia we had its not that easy by the way.It can make you crazy as f*ck.

"And why do we need to join?Hysterical namang sabi ni cara.

"Mafia's are the very big in terms of gang world, Cara and you can't hide your personality there.Because one day will happen that they will discover you and they will kill you. Sabi ko at tinignan ang labas."Being a mafia is really dangerous, Cara but its far more dangerous if you'll let yourself be weak and drown." Tinignan ko sila. "Being a mafia also stands out.Kaya kung ayaw mong mamatay at mapakialam ang buhay mo, learn to fight." I said and took a sip of my wine I got from my very own bar.

"So we need to know about it? Nichole asked and that made me smile.

"Exactly.But dont ya worry.I can help you both with that. I said and smile at them.

Now is the time!

I got my phone from my pocket and dialed his number.

"Make sure to be there exactly at 1 pm.We'll train them"

And then I hang up.

"Are you sure we can do this, Fill---

Before she ended calling me that name, I directly stopped her."It's Crystal, Nichole.No more filliane." I said and smile.

No more filliane...

"And for you to know you both can do that.Just think of yourself and your family so that you can do it right. I answered her question.

Tumalikod ako at lalabas na sana sa kwartong iyon nang magtanong bigla si Nichole na siyang ikinainit ng ulo ko.

"Crystal, Is that girl your t-twin? Nichole asked suddenly.

"Stop asking about her, Nichole.She's not worth to talk about. Sabi ko at lumabas na.

I really hate her that much.

Nash's POV

Andito ako ngayon sa restaurant at sinusubaybayan siya sa kanyang mga ginagawa.I can say na namiss ko rin ang mga seryoso niyang tingin.His Blue eyes that can really make me froze for a minute.But damn!I have her already and she's more than enough for me.

Really, Nash?You will do this?I sighed.I need to do this so that I can get her.It takes time for me to get her back but I will not give up.If this would make her happy then I would gladly do it.

And now here I am papasok na sa restaurant kong saan siya nandun at mau ginagawa.Sinadya kong maglakad sa harapan niya and for a minute tinawag na ako nito.I know she will recognize me directly!

Lumingon ako at nagpakitang gulat ng makita siya." Zilliane? Tanong ko pa at lumapit dito."How are you?" Dagdag ko pa at sinenyasan niya rin naman akong umupo na siyang sinunod ko naman.

"What took you to be here? Sabi nito sa napakaseryosong tinig.

"I've been wanting to see you like this,...wifey"

And now I saw her stopped for a second.

Zilliane's POV

Wifey.

Arghhh!

What the fck?

"What do you want? I asked while gritting my teeth.I know him so much and I know he's planning something!