♥ Imagine 1 ♥

Imagine #1: Ashton Irwin long Imagine

"Ball dropping romance" 

It's 8pm in the evening and you're still not done with your homework on physics, it's only been the third-week of school and you already feel pressured. Homeworks, projects, surprise quizzes, they're all attacking you like kamikazes invading all at once, as you continue on thinking about this, your mind just settles into a fantasy of you  crawling out of the window and running away to wherever it is peaceful and quiet, let's both be specific here, what I mean by peaceful and quiet is Ashton. Being by his side is enough to quiet your restless thoughts and the restless you. Whenever you're with him everything just feels so...peacefully amazing. 

You yawned and stretched your arms outwide before you hear three quick taps on your window, you turned to your right to see Ashton. He was laughing when you realized that you're looking at him with a very unattractive look from yawning. Your mouth's still open outwide, and your double chin looks like burger buns. 

You quickly ran over the window and unlocked it

"Ashton, why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" you said trying not to sound like-you-want-him-to-go-away

"Just felt down and thought that I'd be happy to see my girl, and I am certainly am happy now" He now has his cute smile plastered on his face, with his dimple showing. 

He gives you a quick peck on the cheek before taking your hand "Ashton, where are we going?" you asked him. "My place I guess" he respond and didn't look back. You stopped him for a second, he then slides his hand on your waist before your dad knocks in your room. You widened your eyes and patted Ashton a few times on the body. He quickly searched for a place to hide while you open the door, trying to look as calm as possible.

"Um hey dad" you said with a sheepish smile

"Hi sweetie, um I heard noises?" 

Gulp. 

"I was watching a video"

Gulp.

"Hmm" he looked at the window over your shoulder and shrugged "Okay sweetie, finish your homework and get to sleep, its late you need some rest" he leaves a soft kiss on your forehead and finally poofed away.

"Ashton?" you exclaimed

"I'm here, damn (y/n) your dad scared me, like literally my heart fell down to my balls" you both laughed and stared at each other for a moment. "Let's just stay here for tonight okay? because I'm really really stressed out" you look at Ashton with content in your eyes

He sighs "Okay love" 

You both lay on your bed together, your head on his chest with an arm wrapped around him, his arm wrapped around your shoulder while he plays with your hair. This was the kind of peace that you wanted. needed. You closed your eyes and more peace takes it place in your mind. Ashton suddenly hums "wherever you are" 

You tilt your head up at him, "Ashton...do you love me?" you asked, you felt both of your hearts racing. "Ofcourse I do" said Ashton. "Why me... like you know there are so many pretty girls out there, then here I am, just a fat piece of swine" Ashton stood up straight ,you followed, he grabs both of your hands and places them on his chest "This heart beats only for you, (y/n) no matter how curvy or skinny you get, no matter how long time would last, it would be, you would still be the prettiest, and the perfect-iest girl for me. And if you are a swine, we can both be swines together, don't you think?"

You couldn't do anything besides tearing up a little from the happiness that you are feeling, Ashton wraps his arms around you and gives you a light squeeze, you did the same.

Before laying back down, "Babe, you know you hurt my shoulder earlier from all the patting that you did" you chuckled before placing a soft kiss on his shoulder "Is that alright?" he nods and puts out a cheeky smile "You hurt my chest too" you leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his chest "and my neck" you scooted up and placed a soft kiss on his neck "and my thumb" you grab his hand and kissed his thumb "and my cheek", before kissing his cheek you mumbled "that's a lot" you both laughed. "and my lips" you raise an eyebrow on him and give him a quick peck on the lips. "is that all?" you asked one more time "mhm"

"Aye wait" he yells out which stopped you from laying down "yeah?" he tilts your head up with his thumb so that you'd face him "Remember that, I love you (y/) and I always will" 

"I love you too"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's pretty much it guys, 

If you guys want an imagine, feel free to inbox me :D 

It can be with others guys/girls, you know, besides Ashton it can be Luke,Calum,Michael,Harry Styles, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, etc.

By the way, if you guys wanna check out my on going story "My Life with the Andersons" you can go on my profile and read it c: or if you're too lazy to do that, here's the link :D http://www.wattpad.com/story/15831699-my-life-with-the-andersons

Social Medias:

Twitter: @ImPatReeSha

Tumblr: patriciathebanana.tumblr.com

I hope you guys liked it <3 

That's all chaps

Love Always, Patricia 

PS- Excuse the "Ball dropping romance" I can't thin of any creative title for it so