Chapter three

Chapter Three- Dreadful Day

(RPOV)

I was getting ready to go to the hospital to get my first treatment of chemo-therapy. I am so nervous. I walk down from my room to the kitchen to find everyone sitting at the table talking about my cancer, but when they saw me thing got quiet. I knew they would because they know I'm really sensitive about the subject of me having cancer and all of that crap. So to end the somewhat awkward silence I say"Well, good morning to you too. Shouldn't we start heading off to the hospital?" My mom responds with" Umm, yeah sure sweetie. Would you like just me to go or all of us?" I said that I would appreciate it if it could be just her for today, and with that we go get in the car and drive to the place I will probably spend partially the rest of my life in.

(NPOV)

I don't know what's happening! All I thought about yesterday before I met my next door neighbor Ronni, was Bridget. But now I find myself thinking more and more about Ronni. She is one of the most beautiful women that I have ever met. Even though Bridget is really pretty, lately I've been feeling like she only wants to be with me because I'm famous. And even though I just met Ronni I have a feeling like she is a genuine type of person. Why am I so confused!

(RPOV)

We pull into the parking lot, go into the hospital, check in, all that regular stuff. But when I got in to see the doctor he looked up from the file he was studying and with a look I've never seen before from a doctor, he said.....